Vic Vodkas dieting rollercoaster - back to it!!!!

hey jet my love :) im ok - hows things with you babe?

oh cant be bothered to exercise today :( cant get motivated. just want to lie on sofa and watch movies.........

Hello all. Purple princess is here lmfao! How are we all today? Not filming today as im on nights :0( Its gonna be a really cold one tonight i think.
I cant wait to see the finished film hun but its all different now as i know whats real and whats not. Im told we MIGHT be getting premier tickets to go and see it!!!!

Who knows hun. I can only try. I think its just everyone working on set but i can try to get extra plus 1's (im not even sure im allowed a +1 yet)

ooh exciting cheryl.its soooo cold here :(

well im signing off now. putting pjs on. have had serious munchies today! drank loads of water too which is unknown for me on a weekend. cant believe ive sat in the house ALL weekend!!!!! boo to work tomorrow.

Morning Vicky & Cheryl, morning all

Oh Thanks Steve ;)

Morning all - couldnt believe the amount of snow we have had overnight. bloomin nightmare getting the 2 mins to work!
Luna is so small and the snow so deep you can only see the top of her head LOL.

B - poached eggs
L - roast chicken with rocket and curry mayo (hot hot)
D - chicken (again) with pepperoni and white cabbage (my new addiction)
s - ?
w - lots and lots of warming coffee
a - ??????
ex - done 7 mins cross trainer, shake weight, 100 leg masters and five mins scraping the snow off the car ;) will see what happens later x

have noticed im building up a little too much muscle for my liking on my legs cos of the cross trainer - i have ordered a couple of strngth and toning yoga dvds as apparently this can help. i was wanting lean and lithe, not shotputters legs!

Hey Fatima (like Whitbread!) definitely good idea to do some s-t-r-e-t-c-h-i-n-g exercising after doing your cross trainer or maybe reduce the resistance and do longer on it that way it's fat burning rather than muscle building?

well i meant her but couldnt think of the sport she did LOL

I do it on the lowest resistance anyway!!! im a mong i know.

ah Lol thanks - i order yogalates ones mixture of both i think :D

Back