Vic Vodkas dieting rollercoaster - back to it!!!!

oh what does exante tell you to when you get to goal? do you have to start bringing food in?

have you thought about increasing your carbs and going onto OWL now?

Exante refeed isnt exactly detailed to say the least. You pretty much just gradually replace each shake with a meal.

Im doubtful about increasing my carbs coz I feel if I cant lose with them low then what chance to I have with them higher. Im going to start calorie counting as well as carbs coz I know I have a tendancy to undereat when on Atkins which gets me nowhere.

I'm thinking of using up the rest of my Exante shakes while my hubby is on holiday. Saves me shopping and washing up for 2 weeks :) But I think you are right going from Exante back to eating is a recipe for disaster I think sticking to low carb for a while once at goal is probably the best bet.
Hopefully 2 weeks on Exante will get me out of the rutt I seem to be in. He goes away the 1st March so I can eat until then.

Best of luck both. dont envy the shakes though. But our Bren has done well hasnt she.
Bren no not heard off Cheryl - she text me sunday but nothing since!

oh and can i possibly suggest not starting till after brum? indian/alcohol etc? :D

no probs x in fact ill text her now get her to get her arse on :D

Thats coz you is one. x

Hello starry :D

hello :D no exercise for me im sooo tired felt a bit poorly before so early night for me :)

Oh dear. Sleep well and hope you are back and full of energy tomorrow
Xx

Back