Vic Vodkas dieting rollercoaster - back to it!!!!

I've not seen that - but have been watching Aus Biggest Loser with DD - Jillian's is pretty tough!!

That does count as my exercise? :)

LOL an alcoholic mess or an emotional one? LOL

kim its really good - have to do it 30 days in a row though.thats my struggle!

omsl Lisa that is sooo funny :D

ooh you tee total tonight? LOL

Vicky, could I ask some advise please? I have a friend coming for the weekend that isn't doing Atkins but wants to eat what I eat. So, do I a) make a cake or something they can snack on or b) bulk up the calories on their plate by adding cheese etc.? I'm not sure what to do.

Miss Teetotaller here found a half drunk (undrunk?) bottle of Chablis in her fridge this morning, after houseguest had departed, so made ice cubes with it... :D

Morning Vicky,

so, alcoholic ice lollies then Jo :)

morning Jo Jim and cokes :D and all :D

Jo - great idea...for cooking obviously!

Cokes - I would just add some carbs to their meal. i.e. chips/potato wedges? Or breakfast add toast or some french stick with main meal? thats what i do with tickle. I make bolognese and just have the sauce but cook pasta for the kids and him xxxx

1/2 lb down this week but im happy cos its getting down and i feel better for my new plan :D so will be sticking to my lower calories higher carb plan i feel healthy!
weekend nothing planned - housework this afternoon so can chill rest of the weekend. dog walks included and bbq tomorrow. might get my bikini on ;)

B - soya and linseed toast with 1 egg
L - tomato red pepper and wensleydale soup cracker breads and sweet chilli philly
D - not sure yet?? possibly something on the bbq? but then again there is the possibility of a treat meal
A - why yes its friday and i need to test the pimms see if its drinkable for us girls next weekend :D
ex - ;) and housework
S - cant think of anything

Well done on the half pound vicky and sounds like a nice chilled weekend:). How exciting to be talking about bikinis - think i'll wait til next summer:eek:

Xx

Back