Vicki's Journey to Slim-ness

Vicki

Well, I'm very late starting a diary haha! I started SW on 20th February this year, at 13st6. So far I'm down 13lbs due to the odd blip and a couple of weeks where I STS. So, I thought I'd start this diary as a way to keep motivated, keep track of how I'm doing on the journey, and hopefully make some new cyber-friends too :)

So, today then.

Breakfast: 30g All-Bran Golden Crunch (HexB) with 250ml semi-skimmed milk (HexA)
Lunch: Tesco Chinese Stir Fry cooked using Fry Light
Dinner: SW Chicken, Lemon and Garlic Casserole (just prepared it, it's cooking now)
Snacks: Blueberries and Activia 0% Fat Peach Yoghurt.

Syns total: 0

I think I should have some syns today, really. But I ate all my HiFi Deluxe Peanut Heaven bars so am a bit stuck with what to have...

Welcome and good luck vicki.
:wavey:
I find that a diary helps me to be honest with what I have eaten even if I should not have had.
Sometimes get good ides looking at the diaries on here.

So, I got some Syns in today - had some celery with Morrison's garlic and herb dip. I'd call it 2 tablespoons worth just to be safe (I've got to start measuring these things BEFORE I eat them...) so I'm going to say...

Syns today: 4.

Hi! Can i join in?! I'm starting tomorrow...one last night o enjoying a beer and a packet of crisps!! Good luck....I'm terrible at guessing he syns on things!! I'm hoping to get some good ideas and motivation off here! Vicky x

I just started a couple of weeks ago and slowly getting into it now, it seems planning ahead is the key to not finding myself wondering what to eat or not eat as is the usual!! Well done on getting rid of 6lbs though onwards and downwards!

So, today was a bit of a lapse.

Breakfast: 30g All Bran Golden Crunch and 250ml semi-skimmed milk (Healthy Extras)
Lunch: Tomato and Herb Rice Fusion 1 1/2 syns
Dinner: Salmon, SW chips and peas
Syns: 2 scoops of ice cream 4 syns (I am guessing they were 25g scoops)
1 bottle of Coca Cola (500ml bottle) 10 1/2 syns
Total Syns: 16

Actually, that's not bad at all. I'm going ice skating for a couple of hours tomorrow so we'll see come Wednesday when I weigh in if today has done any damage (and if those scoops WERE 25g, I must remember to ask next time I have an ice cream from a shop...)

Today was much better :)

Breakfast: 30g All Bran Golden Crunch and 250ml semi-skimmed milk (Healthy Extras)
Lunch: Steak with mashed potatoes - I'm going to add some syns here because I don't know if the potatoes had butter to them. So I'll say 2 syns, I doubt there was more than a teaspoon of butter in my portion (I have got to take more care eating out haha)
Dinner: Chicken fillets with salad
Snacks: 4 squares of Fruit and Nut (6 syns)
Cup of tea with 1 tsp coffee mate (1 1/2 syns)
2 glasses Diet Pepsi (free)

Total Syns: 9 1/2

Not bad, plus I went ice skating for like, 3 hours today, really working hard as I had a lesson with my coach, then practiced, so hopefully I've burnt some of the past 2 days off :)

We'll see tomorrow morning I guess.

I am proud today, however, for a few reasons:

1. I asked to swap the chips that came with my steak for mash, and asked for no sauces.
2. I stopped eating when I was full, after only managing the steak and mash
3. I didn't eat the onion rings that came with it. There were also peas and a grilled tomato, but I couldn't manage those as I said in point 2.

Yeah, it's been a good day all in all :)

Back