Journey to first goal

Sw_becks

morning,

Weigh in at group tonight eeek been on this journey since end of November and lost 17.5 lbs so far . Need to shed another 14.5lbs to get me to my first target and I'm well on my journey however at the moment I'm feeling bloated and heavy Any suggestions ?????????. I turn 34 in 4 weeks and am going to Portugal for my birthday so want to get a few more pounds out the way so I can feel just that little bit better while I'm away.

Going to use this for my diary to keep me on track ..... Please get involved and let me know if you notice anything you could suggest I do better/differently

Big love Becky xx

Hey Becky, welcome :) You've done really well losing nearly 1.5st, I hope your weigh in tonight goes well.

Another four weeks until your Portugal trip will give you lots of time to lose a few more pounds and feel better within yourself. It's the time of the year sadly with it being cold and miserable that we naturally don't feel so amazing, I find when I feel all heavy and weighed down (no pun intended) that drinking more hot lemon water and cutting back on tea, coffee and carbs really helps me. I'm not sure if that's any good advice for you...let us know how your weigh in went xx

Back