Vick's Sunday Weigh In's!!!! xxx

Discussion in 'WW Weekly weigh ins' started by CookiesnCream, 10 January 2010 Social URL.

1. CookiesnCream

CookiesnCream Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(9.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimmingworld
    So I started on Sunday 3rd January 2010 and I weighed 12stone 4lbs. I've had flu all week, so had a very rocky start consisting of Takeaways and then after that I struggled to eat all my points every day. Next week I promise I will do better!!!! lol So here goes:

Sunday 10th January 2010
    Weight= 11stone 13lbs:D
    Loss= 5lbs

Yay I've lost weight!!!!!:):):)

Haven't been in the 11's for ages!!! This weeks plan is to make sure I eat all my points and to try and 'up' the exercise. Even if it just means walking on the school runs rather than using the car!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. CookiesnCream

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(9.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimmingworld
    Oh yeah i forgot to mention....
    Just to top off the week, it is my TOTM and I can often weigh 4 or 5lbs more during this time, so that has made me even more pleased with my loss!!!:eek:

4. bazzmajor

bazzmajor Member

That is awesome, Vicky! Well done!! :D

5. CookiesnCream

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(9.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimmingworld
    Thankyou Girls!!!!!

So this week I've had 2 Chinese Takeaways, a Toby Carvery and a day when I went over my points!!!! But I think over the whole week, I've probably stayed within my points allowance. So here is my weigh in result:

Sunday 17th January 2010

11stone 10lbs

A loss of 3lbs:D

I'm really happy with that! I bought a new dress that really made me feel good. And also lots of the Mums at my sons school have started to comment on my weightloss, so that has given me a boost. I'm happy!!!!
    This week I'm going to try and make more Homemade meals and eat a more varied diet. Starting with making some No Point Butternut Squash Soup on Monday morning.:)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.