Vicky82's SW Diary

Ive had a crap couple of days. Dont know why really. I was so pleased with my WI this week, then I started looking through all the other diets and was amazed that I could have lost 12 pounds in a week instead of 3. Thats why I was considering LT but to be honest it didnt take much to talk me out of it. The main reason being the doc saying about damage to my body, id rather be fat and somewhat healthy than thin and sick. My dad hasnt been that well and thats getting me down a bit too.

Anywho, thanks for all your advice. I actually weighed myself this morning and im very happy.
I got my new Taebo dvds as well today, 4 of them from beginners to advanced. Think I might try it tonight as im nearly recovered thanks to Nurse Helen, a scalpel and a big dose of antibiotics. Lovely.

Im still craving quorn ham (wtf?), thought I was pregnant but I must just be hungry lol.

B: 1xWeetabix, raspberries and Yogurt
L: Big salad with an egg (I ordered 4 iceburg lettuce by mistake from Tesco)
D: SW chips and quorn fillets

Gallons of water:tear_drop:

vicky well done on your weight loss. i used to crave the instant weight loss but i realised it is better to eat well, be satisfied and have a steady weight loss. i'm happy to lose 2 lbs a week...if i can keep doing this over a year that's one massive weight loss of around 7 stones! i'd be chuffed with that!

Thanks Karen & Hunca. 1-2pounds a week is do-able and in the long run it is a massive weight loss.
Its sometime better to look at how much you've lost over a months period, as some weeks you lose 1/2 but then other weeks you lose 3 pounds. Listen to me givin advice!

Its days like today that I wish I had stuck at SW last year :cry:I would be roughly 5 stone lighter. Did my fake tan last night and its a major success for once, even worked on my flabby arms, I now look like ive been away in mexico for a fortnight lol

B: Weetabix (hxb) Milk (1/2 hxa)
MM: Banana / Apple
L: SW Quiche (1/2 syn) / Toms / Cucumber
MA: Yogurt / Apple
D:Spicy Chicken Rice (hxb + 1syn)
S: Fruit Salad & Yogurt, maybe some quorn ham due to my addiction :cool:

I was soooo good yesterday at work when my boss when for lolly pops, I know the local shop only sells the "bad ones" so I said NO and had an apple instead.
Its my weigh in tonight :confused: Really hope I lose 1.5 - 2 lbs. That would take me into the 16's.

I love the Wii fit, ive unlocked so new stuff on it and loving the free step and super hula. :character00116::character00115:

Someone kick me up the arse

Last edited:
What the hell is wrong with me! Im head over heels in love with Mr Wrong. Someone kick me up the arse
:gen144::gen144: Right thats a kick in the butt, from me, love can be horrible sometimes:patback: especially if the arrows are flying in the wrong direction:cupid: and you know they are! just bide your time and Mr Right will be along before you can say " and baby makes three":character00250::love047: lol.
Why have'nt you posted last nights result in your diary? mind obviously elsewhere aye?

Just noticed you did add for the 16th...... right at the blooming bottom where no one can see it! congratulations on getting in to the 16's, well done Vick.

I totally forgot. I lost 2lbs:). Just over a stone gone now.

Last edited:
Hun - if you are happy go with it. Age is only a number after all. xXx

We would but its very complicated and he has kids. Hes 50 this year by the way lol

B: egg & beans
L: Baked spud, coleslaw (2syns) & salad
Apple
D: pasta & tomato sauce (0.5 syns)
2 Scan bran with banana (hex2) & fruit

Today was flippin madness, slept in then had loads to do. Then spent the afternoon in a bloody lorry, the things ya do for love. If that wasnt enough of a work out I did 30 mins on Wii and then 30 min nonstop on xtrainer.

Yeah Jax im grand just cream crackered now, and my backs sore after bouncing about in the lorry lol

OHHHHHHHHHHHH, many moons ago I bounced about in the back of a lorry, and a car and a........ lol

Hahaha I didnt really mean that kinda bouncing but im saying nothing.

My scales told me this morning that ive put on 3lb in 24 hours. B*****d. I did 20 mins last night on the xtrainer, 4 weeks ago it killed me to do 3 mins so something must be working.

b: weetabix & milk
mm: banana / apple
l: small pot & beans
ma: apple
d: ??

Im going to do 30 mins tonight on xtrainer again. My Mum said last night "Theres programmes on all the time about girls getting addicted to exercise, you better watch you dont" to which everyone burst out laughing. As if!

i became addicted to swimming when i was about 19!!! it was all i thought about...i would go at 7am and do 90 lengths then go back in the evening and do it all again!

i was pretty fit, but still weighed about 18 stone. i didn't lose any weight because i wasn't on a diet, still eating crap and binging on food. then i started getting chest pains...so i stopped. i think it was a combination of stress, as my dad was having heart surgery, and overdoing it a bit! ...but at the time i was convinced it was my heart. have had tests done since and it's fine.

now i just exercise as and when!

sexercise is the best form of exercise

Back