Vicky82's SW Diary

So....... whos' Brian ey? The other half? or an exciting new date? Sorry but I'm exceptionally nosy! xxx

You will be very sorry you asked! Just a bit of fun, ive been saying that for a year on and off lol

Last edited:
Make sure you get as much exercise as poss on fri night Vick, nudge nudge wink wink lol.

he he - I remember when you said you dint normally have any problems maneuvering yourself in 'that department' it really made me laugh!! Age is just a number and all that! xxx

Make sure you get as much exercise as poss on fri night Vick, nudge nudge wink wink lol.

Nanny! - you'll make her blush - NOT! x

Ha takes more than that to make me blush

Cant believe im actually tellin you all this but ive just booked a colonic for 21st june lol
I think I must be mad, just thought id share this all with you :)

Today could not get any worse. I am totally pi$$ed off. Feel like crap and look worse than it. Got no sleep hardly last night cause the work phones were going mad and im knackered. The more you do the less people friggin care or appreciate. :mad::cry::mad: I think I need prozac.

Thats my rant over and im gonna make a cuppa and have a smoke.

Cant believe im actually tellin you all this but ive just booked a colonic for 21st june lol
I think I must be mad, just thought id share this all with you :)

Hi Vicky, I've been for a colonic a couple of times...once you get past the initial embarassment of effectively lying in a room with a pipe up you're bum and sh****g yourself in front of a total stranger :eek:,
it's really very relaxing:D

LOL you have seriously brightened up my day.
Im actually looking forward to it in a perverse kinda way. My mum says shes gonna record it on her mobile and youtube it. I dont think so mother!

Hmmm - dont know that Im ready for a colonic just yet..... although I thought I wasnt brace enough to go swimming and I did it last night - so maybes just watch this space! hehe. Let us know how you get on V x

Will indeed Rainbow.

Havent been on here for ages, well thats a lie, ive had a look every now and then but didnt have anything constructive to say lol
Had a couple of crap days, my dads really not well and im finding it hard to cope. To top it off hes really down cause he cant do the things he used to do, he even admitted tonight that hes not able to drive far now. He thinks hes a burden on us, god we have had some tears over the past few days. Ffs im crying again!!! I think he needs another cycle of chemo but we will know more after his CT scan. The chemo really helped him last time and give him something to aim for every week. Hes not an old man, hes only 63, but hes getting so unsteady now and i hate seeing him like that and so down. It would be so easy for me to turn to food now but I cant anymore as it wont make me feel better or make my dad better.

Hope to be back on top form again tomorrow, i've stuck to my diet apart from a slight binge last night but I only had a big bowl of shedded wheat bite size so at least I didnt hit the chocolate or crisps. How the hell do you binge on shreddies? lol

dear god what a rant!

You rant away Vicky - sorry to hear about your Dad, it is awful seeing those around you suffer. Oh and shreddies dont count as a binge so we'll let you off with that one! xxx

vicky sorry to hear about your dads illness. you're doing so well holding it all together.

i nearly lost my dad last march - something wierd happened to his heart which made go 200 beats per minute - he had to be resussed and we later found out the survival rate for it was 3%... i feel very lucky. i fell to pieces and ate **** and it was the only way i could cope.

if you're finding it too hard to cope with it all then take some time out...but then again sometimes having something else to focus and concentrate on can help you get through the tough times.

take care xxx

Hiya Vick,:wavey: I hope your dads feeling better soon,here are some get well vibes:vibes: :vibes::vibes: for him. Well done for sticking with the plan at this difficult time, I have missed seeing you about, chin up chick, and take care:flowers:

Thank you all so much for all your messages.
Things have went from bad to worse to be honest. Dad is even worse. We had to get the doctor to do a house call thismorning.
Doctor came out, dads cancer is in his right lung but there is an infection in his left lung. The infection could have caused virtigo which is why hes all over the place when walking. He didnt know how to put his jumper on this morning. Just started 2 high strengths of antibiotics to see if they help. Outside the doctor said that he cant rule out anything at the moment but the cancer could have spread to his brain. The nurse is coming out in mornings to do blood tests and we will know more next week. Hes trying to get the ct scan brought forward a bit too.
its either the infection and viral thing has hit him so hard that its causeing this or the cancers in his brain now.

Back