Vicky82's SW Diary

Its not free if it goes wrong lol

Im ashamed to say I have not exercised for the past 2 nights. Last night I got home from work, had my dinner and went to bed. I am so tired it isnt funny. I cant keep my eyes opened this morning. I think it must be these new tablets. :sigh:

B: weetabix & yogurt
MM: Banana & apple
L: Potato & beans & yogurt (not together lol)
D: Have ne idea prob chips & quorn

:smoke::smoke::smoke:

Red Day today for a bit of a change. Took a notion yesterday for chicken soo....

B: Eggs & Bacon
mm: Banana & Apple
L: Bbq Chicken, salad & salad cream
D:Baked potato, tuna, salad

I really loved my red day yesterday but doinf green today as its friday and I like some chickpeas when im watchin tv. God ive got sad in my old age!

Ive lost 2lb this week, not in the 18's, not in the 17's but now in the 16's :D:D. 15's here I come!
These tyhroxin tablets are making me feel slightly better and awake like ive had too much coffee lol Had some side effects but nothing I cant handle - Hot flushes & running to the loo

B: Weetabix & Milk, Banana
mm: Banana & Apple
L: Spud & Beans
ma: Apple

Hope you all have a great day - Happy Friday!:party0011::party0011:

Thanks Hunca, I Know I have a long way to go but im really over the moon cause only started 5 weeks ago. Getting into the 15's will be unbelievable but 14's will be a dream

You all would be proud of me. I went to the cineam last night with my friend Graham, got our tickets and then he buggered off to the loo and left me in charge of getting drinks and stuff.
I just stood there like a cat in headlights, confused. Very confused. lol. Graham wanted popcorn and coke but hes a skinny wee thing. I asked if they had any candy floss cause I remembered it wasnt too high in syns. They looked at me as if I had 2 heads and said no. I didnt know weither to chance a small popcorn incase it was really high and was gonna phone my mum to check my sw book but it would have took her all friggin night so in the end I ordered a small diet coke.
Half way through the film I found a apple in my handbag and had it. Theres not many people go to the cinema and eat an apple. Ha you want to have seen Grahams face, then he said " Pity you dont have as much self control with men". Charming! If he wasnt gay I would have punched him lol. Was glad I didnt have the popcorn cause its quite high in syns.

Thanks Julie, oh god Id love a pint

Hiya Vicky82 your diet seems to be going really well unlike mine lol.
Keep up the good work! you are doing so well and before you know it your gonna be getting into those size 12's!!!!!

Ruthy xxx

Hiya Vick, yeah like Ruthy says your dedication to the plan is really paying off, and you'll be in them 12's before you know it, keep up the good work hun xxx

Thanks girls. If I can get into the 14's it will be a dream come true. I would love to hit 14.13lb for my birthday in 9 weeks but that would mean losing 27lb and I cant see that happening.
People are already saying i look better and ive now lost 6 inches off my waist. Yippee. I think when I lose another stone it will be a lot more noticable. Im only 5 foot 3 and when I told a few people what weight i was (18st) they honestly didnt believe me cause I think I must just carry it well and im in porportion (everywheres fat lol). So im hoping the next few weeks will be ok cause I really am not going to give in or go back to my old ways.

27lb in 9 weeks? you could do that if you were a real :innocent0002: saint, it is 3lb a week, so might be a bit of a tall order, but you have been doing great so I reckon you could get very close to it, give it your best shot it won't be long before 9 weeks have passed us by, and you never know you might be a whole new Vicky by then!:scale::wow:

God I hope so. It would be amazing. But im only losing1.5-2lb per week now so 3 a week is maybe a bit much. OMG if i was in the 14's for my birthday I would cry

sorry, had to delete

Last edited:
Well done on getting so far Vic, I started in the 18s and am currently around 15.2 - so am hoping for the 14s next week (then I'll have done it in 18 weeks) It really is a good feeling, and you'll know for yourself very shortly xxx

So....... whos' Brian ey? The other half? or an exciting new date? Sorry but I'm exceptionally nosy! xxx

Back