1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

victoria's diary

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by violet-fields, 10 June 2009 Social URL.

1. violet-fields

violet-fields Member

:D Hi everyone, i am almost at the end of my first week !!! :p

I have had a good week so far. i have been eating lots of salads and jacket potatoes.. Feel full so thats good sign. i did weigh myself this morning and not showing much of a weightloss - couple of pounds. But i am carrying on and i will see what i weigh in the morning at my class.

I felt so proud yesterday cos i took my children to mcds and i had diet coke only !!! :family2::family2: My son said to me in the car " mum how good are you ? " i asked what he meant and he said "you didnt have mcdonalds or even pinch a chip ". i felt so proud of myself.

I know this time i am so determined to lose my weight as i feel my life is passing me by. I am already to old to dress like i want to but thats life i guess ??

By the time i go to florida next year i will be slim and happy and rwady to chill on miami beach in my bikini !! :happy096:

I have spent the whole of my 20s overweight and upset and i dont want to spend all my 30s the same..

I have found a new confidence this week since i began my diet and i think it is because i believe in myself..

:whacky068:

can anyone tell me how to add ticker thingy ? and also how do i change my signature ?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. BaysideJ

BaysideJ Starting over

hi Victoria, how is it going this week? Good to hear you're so motivated:)

4. rainbow

rainbow Well-Known Member

look in user cp to edit your signiture, you add a ticker by clicking on someone elses and posting the code you get in to your edit signiture thingy.

Hows it been? whats your loss? xxx