victoria's diary

:D Hi everyone, i am almost at the end of my first week !!! :p

I have had a good week so far. i have been eating lots of salads and jacket potatoes.. Feel full so thats good sign. i did weigh myself this morning and not showing much of a weightloss - couple of pounds. But i am carrying on and i will see what i weigh in the morning at my class.

I felt so proud yesterday cos i took my children to mcds and i had diet coke only !!! :family2::family2: My son said to me in the car " mum how good are you ? " i asked what he meant and he said "you didnt have mcdonalds or even pinch a chip ". i felt so proud of myself.

I know this time i am so determined to lose my weight as i feel my life is passing me by. I am already to old to dress like i want to but thats life i guess ??

By the time i go to florida next year i will be slim and happy and rwady to chill on miami beach in my bikini !! :happy096:

I have spent the whole of my 20s overweight and upset and i dont want to spend all my 30s the same..

I have found a new confidence this week since i began my diet and i think it is because i believe in myself..

:whacky068:

can anyone tell me how to add ticker thingy ? and also how do i change my signature ?

look in user cp to edit your signiture, you add a ticker by clicking on someone elses and posting the code you get in to your edit signiture thingy.

Hows it been? whats your loss? xxx

Back