Victory is mine!

KittenKat

Operation Hottie Kidnap
With everything that has happened over the last few weeks, very small things (insignificant to others) please me.

My new home is literally 3 miles away from work so nipped home at lunchtime, figured I might as well spend half an hour pottering at putting things away during my lunch break. Anyway, booted up my computer while there and the case cooling fan, which has been temperamental for a while, quit altogether. I'd bought a new one over the weekend as I knew it was on its way out (well I was already in PC World so why ever not!) but wasn't looking forward to trying to fit it. Ex had said he'd do it before I moved out if I went and got one but didn't want to have to ask for any favours from him!

So, cue me during my lunch break, sat on my bum on the floor fitting the new fan... and I did it! So simple, straight forward and easy! And now I am feeling very pleased with myself! :D As I said, little things...

Plus, while there my landlady turned up and popped her head in, as she'd seen my car was there, and just wanted to make sure I was ok after the move, etc... bless her.

You are woman! You can do everything!
Well done sweetie, now I do hope you left the git some 'surprises' to come home to?
And when he asks for you to be friends tell him 'no thanks you aren't a nice person'

You are woman! You can do everything!
Well done sweetie, now I do hope you left the git some 'surprises' to come home to?
And when he asks for you to be friends tell him 'no thanks you aren't a nice person'

Thanks hon. I'm sure when I get home this evening and I'm all on my own with only myself for company my resolve and confidence will be slightly less than it is now but... I've decided not to go and join my new SW group this evening, will do it next week instead, as I really need to get the first night of being there on my own over with - my friend arrived Friday night and only left this morning bless her!

I was a good girl and only took what belonged to me and didn't leave any nasty surprises... in fact I even cleaned up after myself, hoovering the whole house out before I posted the key through the letterbox. Now, before anyone shouts at me, I did that for my own sake, as it was a theraputic kind of 'wiping away all traces of me' thing. My friend and I were joking that I should really have been using a bessom and not a hoover!

I will have to go back though as I forgot a couple of things, so will have to see if he'll let me back in to get them at some point.

Thanks hon. I'm sure when I get home this evening and I'm all on my own with only myself for company my resolve and confidence will be slightly less than it is now but... I've decided not to go and join my new SW group this evening, will do it next week instead, as I really need to get the first night of being there on my own over with - my friend arrived Friday night and only left this morning bless her!

I was a good girl and only took what belonged to me and didn't leave any nasty surprises... in fact I even cleaned up after myself, hoovering the whole house out before I posted the key through the letterbox. Now, before anyone shouts at me, I did that for my own sake, as it was a theraputic kind of 'wiping away all traces of me' thing. My friend and I were joking that I should really have been using a bessom and not a hoover!

I will have to go back though as I forgot a couple of things, so will have to see if he'll let me back in to get them at some point.

Good for you!

you may find you enjoy the time by yourself, I am a great believer that every adult should have some time living alone, you learn so much about who you are and what you are capable off. I live alone and absolutely love it, took some time to get used to it, but there are lots of positives to doing so.

you may find you enjoy the time by yourself, I am a great believer that every adult should have some time living alone, you learn so much about who you are and what you are capable off. I live alone and absolutely love it, took some time to get used to it, but there are lots of positives to doing so.

My ex used to be in the military and when he was, would be away all week on base. Now, I loved my space then and having evenings to myself, even though we would speak on the phone 2-3 times throughout the evening. Then when he left the military and was home all of the time to start with I found it hard with him being there all the time. Then his new job meant he was away now and again too it was great.

So I should be happy with every evening to myself but... I guess it's different when you know you're not going ot be talking to someone you love at the same time, etc. PLus I don't have anyone apart from work friends in the area... my family are approx 3 hours away, closest friends the same or more. The only peeps I have around here are those that I work with and they are great, but...

Oh, just ignore me, first night at home on my own since I moved and having to speak with the ex via Facebook to sort out a couple of loose ends. So having a bit of a downer this evening, I'll be fine.

Now, now. No more downer thoughts for the rest of the evening.

You are an amazing woman. Through your own abilities you have connected yourself to the rest of the cyberverse (courtesy of a PC world trip). YOU have given yourself the ability to connect (or disconnect) with people who want you to know you are not alone... and besides, if everyone who cared about you came round, where would you put us all??!?!! :D :D :D

Now, now. No more downer thoughts for the rest of the evening.

You are an amazing woman. Through your own abilities you have connected yourself to the rest of the cyberverse (courtesy of a PC world trip). YOU have given yourself the ability to connect (or disconnect) with people who want you to know you are not alone... and besides, if everyone who cared about you came round, where would you put us all??!?!! :D :D :D

You've just brought a tear to my eye (the good sort) with that hon, thank you, thank you, thank you!

Dunno what I'd have done without you guys over the last couple of weeks... you don't know me from Adam but yet manage to pick me up from the depths, cheer me up, and show that you care :D

Back