Views please!!

Will do claire - and I think you are right to buy it anyway! Great to have something to focus on.

I am enjoying RtM, although am hitting the trigger weeks now, so it is a little disconcerting!

I am sure I will get through the challenges though - hopefully with just minor injuries!

Leesy
xox

if its a bit short, team it with some black tights and your black boots?

the only thing that would put me off that particular skirt is the stomach part.
if you are left with any belly at all its going to show, i think i'd go for one that comes off from the hips if it were me. i know i just dont suit tummy hugging skirts.
i love the way the close up thing works on it, never seen that before.

Well I hope you've bought it - it's a lovely skirt, go for it....... and we want a picture of you wearing on it posting on here!

I think its a lovely skirt and i am positive that you will get to a size 12. You have already come so far on your journey.
My advice about buying it is to wait because your body shape will change so much that you do not know if it will really suit you. The last thing you want is to get to size 12 and then end up wearing clothes that make you look like a size 18 again beacuse it just doesnt accentuate the positives of your new shape.

Well I have only had 2 development days so can only comment on them. But we still have counselling and I like it better than foundation as the class was smaller. The new group, plus some from our foundation seem to be on the same wave length.

I will defo continue with development even though I think CD is good and cheaper I will not be able to get to the end without support. I also know that I have abused my body so long with food that I will be one of the LL long term members.

Saying that I am just so glad that I have found someone who understands my addiction, a bit like AA etc. The only thing that annoys me is I have to pay for mine and it is a struggle, whereas drug addicts, anorexic, bulmernics, alcholics etc get free help, not that they dont deserve it I just feel that we deserve it too.

Gorgeous skirt!! def buy the size 12! It's something to aim for and you will do it! Look how well you've done up to now! amazing!

Back