Viking Supergirl's Last Two Stone Diary! Edit: 7lb down!

They'll get big numbers going back up the other way when they stop tho!!! Plus they never get to actually eat anything lol I'd like the fast losses but I don't think I could hack the diets!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I don't think I could live off shakes and stuff. Imagine not having proper yummy food :(

I did Level 2 of the 30-Day Shred and it is HORRIBLE! If I have to do another bloomin' plank I'll whack Big Jill with one! I am totally uncoordinated and the oblique twists and skaters make me stumble around like a dizzy toddler trying to do the Macarena. I never thought I'd long for jumping jacks instead!

Today's calories:
In: 1312 out: 304 Net: 1008

Feels like I've eaten much more, very weird.

Hope that tomorrow I'll have a bit more coordination for the exercises.

I'm still here! Poor day food-wise yesterday, I've been feeling very bored and disillusioned with my job at the moment, and I think that misery makes me feel like eating more and more. I wasn't over my maintenance calories, but I didn't stick to my 1290 :eek:

Still I did my third day at level 2 of the 30 day shred and have been coming up with ever-nastier swearwords to hurl at Jillian when she demands planks :flamingmad: I'm getting better at the oblique jumps and skaters, but I do not like anything in a plank position!

I was feeling utterly exhausted by the end though, so it's doing me good ...

It's good that you're not going over your maintenance :) Well done for all the shred stuff! Dunno how you do it!

You are doing so well keeping up with the shred, it amazes me when people attempt it, let alone stick at it. So hats off to you babe. :D

I have been ill and busy, so I've been a bit half-hearted with my exercise and dieting this week ! Still, I've taken a sneaky peek at the scales and I've stayed about the same- no damage done :D

I've gone back to level 1 of the shred as I bloody hated level 2. Perhaps I should stick at level one a bit longer.

I admire you for doing level 1, I just switch on the DVD and I wanna punch her lights out!! :D

Back