Vikki's diary

Scunnered tonight. Kids started chucking food at each other at dinner. I lost the plot and have had a headache ever since. Shame cos we'd had a good today until then! It's amazing how 3 young people can affect your mood so much. So needless to say I'm emotionally eating crap. I Obviously haven't learnt anything x

How many years has it taken you to learn that food is a great solace in times of stress and the ultimate feel good medication? CHanging that attitude will not magically happen over night, it is a daily decision. Some days you will make better decisions than others, others it will be a train wreck. The trick is so I am told is not to let one bad decision turn into weeks worth of rubbish eating. Its not what you do 10% of the time that matters but the other 90%. You are only human and life can be very trying. You are learning to make better choices all the time. Keep up the work you have already undertaken and put a bad choice behind you xx ps if all else fails have the children adopted ! ( joke )

Well it'll be week 12 of rtm on sat. Eating and drinking spun out of control a bit so back to abstinence today for hopefully a couple of weeks to make me feel a bit more comfortable about my weight. I have a thumping headache. 6 weeks til my hols and I want to feel fabulous when I'm by the pool.

Well last sat I lost 2 lbs and that was week 12 of rtm. Never thought I'd get through it but did :). So apart from any packs I need all free from now on. I'm a 1lb less than when I started rtm although 5 lbs heavier than my lightest. I'm pleased with this. Planning to continue weekly weigh ins to help me keep trim for my hols. Hope everyone else is doing well. Very busy with our new business venture as well as the restaurant so not had a chance to have a good read at everyones diary. X

Well done you must be so pleased to have finally come to the end of LL xx

Glad RTM is going good hun xx

Doing well lovely girl, keep at it xx

I'm back as I've started myself on abstinence for 3 weeks before my hols. I've put a wee bit of weight on since finishing rtm. Not to much less than half a stone but considering it's been social occasion after social occasion that's not too bad. My clothes still fit but are tight again. So 3 weeks of abstinence to feel better about myself before I have to get into my swimsuit. Been looking up peoples diaries and you all seem to be doing well. X

Back