Villa Holidays

Lucylu79

Gold Member
I know its ages away but we are looking to rent a villa in summer 2014 that basically is not a million miles away, ie spain, children friendly and walking distance to the beach.

I've looked at the usual travel agents and man alive they are expensive! I also started looking on private sellers websites but i'm not sure how to even start piecing it all together and where to even start.

Had anyone booked a villa holiday not through an agent and found it to be what you wanted??

Any tips greatly received!!!!

The best one I've ever used is owners direct. Cuts out the middle man and no fees. You deal directly with the villa owner.

I know its ages away but we are looking to rent a villa in summer 2014 that basically is not a million miles away, ie spain, children friendly and walking distance to the beach.

I've looked at the usual travel agents and man alive they are expensive! I also started looking on private sellers websites but i'm not sure how to even start piecing it all together and where to even start.

Had anyone booked a villa holiday not through an agent and found it to be what you wanted??

Any tips greatly received!!!!
I've done both and both worked well :) Last time we booked through Azure Holidays.

I shall go and have a look now!
pi emailed one we found but it was too eexpensive for summer, boo!

We've been to Mallorca in October and been lucky with the weather, but it is a bit hit and miss!

purpleboots said:
We've been to Mallorca in October and been lucky with the weather, but it is a bit hit and miss!

We want to go around our 5th year anniversary which is in July but I'm starting to think slightly out of season is the only way possible!

Back