Vinegar

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by rebecca02uk, 12 February 2010 Social URL.

1. rebecca02uk

rebecca02uk Wants to be slim :)

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Have searched and can't seem to find an answer - anyone know if Malt Vinegar is ok on tuna SS+?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. determinator

determinator Banned

not sure about malt vinegar , I use a lot of balsamic vinegar which I know is ok and tastes amazing on anything :) .. I think normal vinegar has sugar in it , but will watch this thread to see if anyone knows :)

4. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    Malt vinegar is fine. Baslamic needs to be used with care...check ingredients as some have a lot of sugars.

5. determinator

determinator Banned

that has surprised me as the book my CDC gave me with the SS+ guidelines in states balsamic vinegar is allowed ...

6. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    It's a weird one. It was in the books...then it wasn't in the books..and now I see that it's back in the very new books :D

It's still one that needs a bit of care with though, but I doubt it would make much of a difference in the grand scheme of things, so enjoy :)

7. determinator

determinator Banned

thanks , I have the new book and its there .. I love it so hope its ok , although it is a very strong flavour so you dont need much . I am happy to know that normal vinegar is ok too :) thanks

8. rebecca02uk

rebecca02uk Wants to be slim :)

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    That's a relief then as the damage would have been done already!! Thanks both, have a good weekend xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.