Vintage points in meetings

Loser85

Gold Member
Anyone else think they should still have this in meetings alongside propoints? I think more people would use WW as people who have experience with DP seem to be put off by PP. It took my leader about 2-3 weeks to convince me to swap. Which by the way failed as im back to DP.

I really wish they still did it at meetings I'd love to get all the tips and stuff and there seem to be so many people still doing the old plan!! Xx

I'm doing discovery on my own, I lost 2 stone a while ago on the old points and found it really easy, I joined couple of months ago and couldnt get the hang of PP

hi, im really annoyed at weightwatchers for changing the points plan!! when you add up what propoints you are on daily & then add on extra 7pp which is the weeklys spread out over the 7 day week it works out about the same as the old plan! BUT then you can have 'free' fruit!! i ate alot of fruit because ww has no guide lines & its '0pp'!! well it does not work for me & im back on old points! im on monthly pass at ww & just use for the weigh in which i feel helps me to focus as i know i car't do wi on my own! good luck x

I feel exactly the same,I lost 8stone on the old plan but since it changed I've yoyoed 7lbs on then off.so now I'm going back to doing the old plan

Old plan fan here! Lost 6 stone on it and regained 2 stone of that and lost/regained...back on it now to lose three stone. Can't get on with ProPoints so i'm going it alone, would love the support of the meetings but there is nothing in it for WW.

Back