visit to the docs...

zoso

Hi Ladies (and Ken!), hope you are all well,

today was my second followup visit to the doc, the first was 4 weeks after i started, then the next was a further 8 weeks later.

went to the docs today, she's delighted with my progress (even though i'm not!) and has given me a further 8 weeks worth of tablets. i've lost double what the suggested weight loss is in three months, however its nowhere near enough for me, hoping to try and have another stone off in the next 8 weeks before my next visit.

a stone isn't a hard thing for a lot of people but for me its quite hard, due to my lack of discipline at times, lack of motivation, and the PCOS.

never mind, onwards and upwards!

just thought i'd update you all! xxx

That's s great result. I only lose weight slowly as well but it does come off if you persevere

aww dont be disheartened hun - you will get to your ideal weight sometime soon and it will be so worth it :D

i hoped to lose much more too but hey - when i catch sight of myself in the mirror i can't quite believe it's me.

i have a prescription for another 3 months and if i can lose another 2 stone i will be so delighted.:D

we will all get to our targets eventually cos this forum is great for keeping us all going - i may fall off the wagon a few times but i ain't going to give up this time.

hope you have had a good weekend ;)

Back