Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Vitamin B12 ?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by canaryellow, 26 August 2007 Social URL.

1. canaryellow

canaryellow Full Member

Diet:
    CD
    Hi.. :D

I have been experiencing some, well a fair bit of hair loss.. this is almost my week 17, i was wondering if anyone has tried the Vitamin B12 ? or have any other suggestions, to ease the hair loss.. i also know that once the SS stops the hair should (finger, toes and eyes crossed) stop and start to re-grow.. :sigh:

I am aware that this can be a side effect, not only on this diet but on any kind of long term diet, where alot of weight can be lost..

thanks

x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Cute'n'Quirky

Cute'n'Quirky Banned

The hair will grow back - don't worry about that.

The hair loss isn't caused by lack of vitamins - CD has all the vitamins you need. You won't go bald either, so don't worry about that.

When you are back on a normal intake of food your hair will go back to normal.

Someone posted a wonderful thread here about hair loss.

4. canaryellow

canaryellow Full Member

Diet:
    CD
    If anyone knows where the thread is, can they please point me in the right direction, as i cant see it anywhere....

thanks

x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.