Vitamin B12 ?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by canaryellow, 26 August 2007 Social URL.

1. canaryellow

canaryellow Full Member

Diet:
    CD
    Hi.. :D

I have been experiencing some, well a fair bit of hair loss.. this is almost my week 17, i was wondering if anyone has tried the Vitamin B12 ? or have any other suggestions, to ease the hair loss.. i also know that once the SS stops the hair should (finger, toes and eyes crossed) stop and start to re-grow.. :sigh:

I am aware that this can be a side effect, not only on this diet but on any kind of long term diet, where alot of weight can be lost..

thanks

x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Cute'n'Quirky

Cute'n'Quirky Banned

The hair will grow back - don't worry about that.

The hair loss isn't caused by lack of vitamins - CD has all the vitamins you need. You won't go bald either, so don't worry about that.

When you are back on a normal intake of food your hair will go back to normal.

Someone posted a wonderful thread here about hair loss.

4. canaryellow

canaryellow Full Member

Diet:
    CD
    If anyone knows where the thread is, can they please point me in the right direction, as i cant see it anywhere....

thanks

x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.