vitamin supplements once management is done??

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Yorkiegirl, 15 May 2007 Social URL.

1. Yorkiegirl

Yorkiegirl is happy being Yorkiegirl

Diet:
    CD
    Thinking ahead here.... lol
    This winter I have been very healthy for me. Usually I have at least 2 chest infections. I am wondering if it is partially down to the completely balanced vitamins and minerals in LL packs.
    So I would like to know what people think about adding a vitamin supplement into my diet once I have done management, or even when I am down to only a couple of packs a day. I am keen to try and maintain better health in the winter. I am asthmatic and so more prone to chest infections. Now it is just me and the girls I need to keep as healthy as I can.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. supermum

supermum Full Member

Diet:
    LL
    Hi

I think this is a good idea but you might be surprised. You will be eating lots of fruit, vegetables, lean meat, and whole grains they should keep you healthy. However if you want to go down that route - I would take echinacchia and a multi vitamin. Speak to your local health food shop they will advise you.

4. Yorkiegirl

Yorkiegirl is happy being Yorkiegirl

Diet:
    CD
    tbh I always did eat plenty of healthy food, just junk too! And still I got the infections. I think my body needs a top up which the packs have done for me.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.