Viva Slimming World- my food diary

vivahate

Irregular Member
I've found it has really helped me to write down what I am eating in the food diaries, now my first four weeks are up I want to carry on. So...

Tues 21 Feb

Breakfast: Rhubarb muller light, grapes and banana.
Snack: 2 finger kitkat (5.5 syns)
Lunch: Spaghetti in tomato with tuna mayo (4.5 syns)
Snack: 2 x Jaffa Cakes (4 syns)
Tea: Went to a pancake and pizza party! Luckily brought my own syn free pizza- 2 slices WW wholemeal (HEXB), tomato and garlic puree, 45g low fat cheddar (HEXA), chicken.
Drinks- 5 pints water, 1 can Lilt Zero

Total: 14 syns

NOT ENOUGH SUPERFREE! Eating at my friend's meant I missed out on my evening salad intake and I didn't eat an apple for a snack. Tomorrow, must try harder. Also have pulled a muscle in my left thigh making it difficult to walk so I couldn't go to the gym :'(

Last edited:
Weds 22 Feb

Breakfast: 2 x Weetabix (HEXB) with 250ml semi skimmed (HEXA), a banana and 1 teaspoon sugar (1 syn)
Snack: Kitkat (5.5 syns), apple
Lunch: packet of lean ham, grapes
Snack: 3 damn jaffa cakes (6 syns)
Tea: steak, SW chips, tomato and lots of spinach. 2tbsp extra low fat salad cream (2 syns)
Drinks:6 pints water

Total: 14.5 syns

Again couldn't go to gym because of injury-gutted-but I think it is best to rest until it's better. Going to get the bf to take his jaffa cakes away, the temptation is too great!

Last edited:
Thurs 23 Feb

Breakfast: 2 x Weetabix (HEX B), 250ml semi skimmed (HEX A), banana, 1 tsp sugar (1 syn)
Snack: kitkat (5.5 syns)
Lunch: packet of lean ham, grapes and muller light
Snack: (another) kitkat (5.5 syns), apple
Tea: gammon, SW chips, lettuce, tomatoes, extra low fat salad cream (2 syns)
Drinks: 7 pints water
Total: 14 syns

Managed to go back to the gym which was great, 50 mins cardio, 10 mins weights.

Last edited:
Back