VLCD Dubai

Toots

Gold Member
Hi

Anyone had any experience on carrying packs to Dubai. Don't want to get arrested at the airport :p

Thanks

xx

hi toots, in my class last night 1 of the girls are off on hols soon to india i think and the LLC said they can give her a letter to take with her so that she doesnt get stopped / packs get taking off her so mention it to your LLC

Thanks, Tracy

xxx

ive took it through airports and a guy in my group took a load to Ghana, cant see why airports wouldnt allow packs thru

I took mine to australia and their quarrantine is the toughest in the world but it was fine. Don't worry-you won't get arrested!

Thanks Guys

Am here in one piece with all my packs ;)

xx

enjoy Dubai. Not sure how anyone can go on hols whilst abstaining. good luck to you though, you certainly are stronger and better than me for attempting.

Wouldn't dream of SS when on holiday. ;) Am here for work

Think my start will have to bre postponed after all that worrying - dinner invites etc :eek:

xxx

have good time toots

Thanks
xx

have fun in dubai :)

Too late now, but for others - I would suggest splitting your packs amongst your luggage, in case any peice goes missing.

I took a months worth of packs to America for a long summers holiday. We put it in all our suitcases, and were glad of it, because we did have some problems with luggage.

We only did it to distribute the weigh - it didnt occur, but if it goes missing, and its all in one peice, you are stuffed!

Flex - a holiday is really just another day(s), minus work. ;) No reason not to carry on with the diet while away. The goal remains the same after all. And to come back from a holiday with a loss is a better feeling then any event on the holiday! Lost 20 pounds on mine! Was a fantastic feeling, and alos worth the look on all my colleagues faces when I returned. :D

Way I saw it, there would be other holidays in the future, and I was going to see people, places and friends, not restaurants. :)

It can be done. :)

Have fun Toots!

Back