VLCD Dubai

Toots

Gold Member
Hi

Anyone had any experience on carrying packs to Dubai. Don't want to get arrested at the airport :p

Thanks

xx

Your best bet with this would be to contact someone like customs and find out for certain. You might need to get a note from the doc explaining that its 'food'. x

Thanks for the reply

I'm such a last minute Lil. Could contact my work colleagues (going over there on business) but don't want them to know am on meal replacements :eek:

Will try to go on customs site now

Thanks again

xx

When are you going?

Tomorrow :eek:

I am so hideous, I know.

xx

Oh god, talk about cutting it fine.
Your best bet is to call customs and ask but make sure you pack them in your suitcase not your hand luggage. x

Thanks for all your help.

xx

No problem sweet.
Im sure a few people have carried them with their hand luggage but ive only ever heard of them holidaying in the EU.

Let us know what they say :) Im sure it will be ok though as its surely just vitamins etc i think its more medicines and tablets that the uae disagree with.

Hope so - I have a letter for my valium (am a terrible flyer) and if I was just going for a holiday I don't think that I would be quite so paranoid - but my employer is based in Dubai so could do without any faux pas

Will pack in my case rather than hand luggage

Thanks again
xx

Ps - photos looking fab, lady!!

Oooh i thought it was a holiday your going on!
I wouldnt mind an employer in dubai if it means venturing over there now and again! :giggle:

I'm a lucky lucky girl :D

xx

Just phoned airline and they say that that's fine. The way she was talking she's obviously had the question before

xx

Hi Toots, I was taken on a surprise birthday holiday to Dubai in 2008 by my husband. I was on lipotrim at the time and since it was a surprise I couldn't discontinue my lipotrim so took it with me. No problems at all. No questions from Customs officers!

Glad to hear all was fine :)

Am here - all fine ;)

xx

Good to hear you made it Toots and can continue LT out there. You're gonna need to stay determined because there are some good meals out there. Rmemeber that your new slim figure in the weeks ahead will more than make up for ay sense of deprivation you might feel now. You might just go ahead and treat yourself to shopping for a new outfit in a smaller size and keep it hanging in view whilst you're out there, so you can look forward to that and stay on track with your weight loss.

Good to hear you made it Toots and can continue LT out there. You're gonna need to stay determined because there are some good meals out there. Rmemeber that your new slim figure in the weeks ahead will more than make up for ay sense of deprivation you might feel now. You might just go ahead and treat yourself to shopping for a new outfit in a smaller size and keep it hanging in view whilst you're out there, so you can look forward to that and stay on track with your weight loss.

:eek: Yeah, that ship has sailed. Was a restart on TF but going to postpone :p

xx

Back