Vlcd for the second time round...

Rider

Banned
Hey everyone, I'm starting the Cambridge diet today for the first time, but I lost 3 stone with lighter life in 2010. I am ashamed to say that 'somehow' I've put it all back on :( been in denial I must say, thinking I was still smaller then last time, but getting on the scales at my CDCs last night soon put a stop to that! I did so well on LL, I don't think I need the counselling this time n it's too expensive, although i obviously have underlying issues with food I need to readdress on this journey, so I'm back on the wagon with CD! I found these forums amazingly helpful before, so you guys will become my counselling sessions :p is anyone else starting today? How is everyone doing and can anyone give me any tips for these first days back? I cant believe im back at the start again, never thought id have to go through it again! Xx

Hi! I'm a returner also, just on day 2. I feel like I have issues with food also, but after meeting my consultant it looks like the journey is going to help us readdress our problems. First few days I'd say to try your best to think of anything but food, try to enjoy your shakes/soups an drink lots of water! Good luck!

Back