VLCD newbie (almost)

ladyfelsham

Back to SW again
Hi all

Been lurking here all day, reading all your amazing posts and serving ideas :)

Like many people, I've tried every diet going, without success. I've been doing Atkins on and off for the past couple of years but just find it too easy to fall off the wagon and gain back what I've lost - so am going to give S&S a try! I have a load to lose, so Rob suggested 5 packs a day to start with and see how I get on - but have ordered 4 packs per day and will make my own low cal, low carb courgette soup, as well as soup made from bouillon. I have to confess, I did try S&S once a while back and only lasted a day :eek: but I don't think my head was in the right place to do it then - but I am sure it is now :D The order will arrive Tuesday so will start Wednesday. I'm quite lucky in that I'm never hungry first thing, so should make it through to midday ok. Evenings are my problem area!

Look forward to getting to know you all and having a good chat about packs and so on.

ladyfelsham said:
Hi all

Like many people, I've tried every diet going, without success. I've been doing Atkins on and off for the past couple of years but just find it too easy to fall off the wagon and gain back what I've lost - so am going to give S&S a try! I have a load to lose, so Rob suggested 5 packs a day to start with and see how I get on - but have ordered 4 packs per day and will make my own low cal, low carb courgette soup, as well as soup made from bouillon. I have to confess, I did try S&S once a while back and only lasted a day :eek: but I don't think my head was in the right place to do it then - but I am sure it is now :D The order will arrive Tuesday so will start Wednesday. I'm quite lucky in that I'm never hungry first thing, so should make it through to midday ok. Evenings are my problem area!

Look forward to getting to know you all and having a good chat about packs and so on.

Hello welcome :)

I am the same evenings are my danger time.

X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi all

I'm the same! I don't eat until midday at the earliest. Just save yourself a shake or a bar for later on when you know you're going to be hungry. And drink looooads of water.

Good luck on your journey hunny!!

xx

Morning ladies and thanks

I am feeling quite nervous about it, probably because I failed so spectacularly last time :eek::D and am scared I'll be starving hungry all the time. But I am a fan of low carb and find it relatively easy to get into ketosis, so hopefully that will help.

Does anyone use shirataki noodles to bulk out the meals? Seems like a good idea to me, as they are no carb, no cals :) and I also like the idea of using the meals as sauces to pour over veg.

Am a bit confused about the protein-veg add ons but Rob (such a nice man) said to have 100g protein and 200g veg, even though I'm on five packs to start with. I guess it won't really matter one way or another, compared to what I've been eating lately!

Hope you all have a lovely day :)

Back