VLCD Newbie!

Discussion in 'Exante - Total Solution 100%' started by honeybee0672, 26 February 2011 Social URL.

1. honeybee0672

honeybee0672 Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Total Solutions
    Hi everyone,

Never been on a VLCD before, but have followed the rules so far.

I am drinking water, and have black tea but is there anything else that I can drink? I have been reading that maybe you can drink coke zero or bouillon to help the hunger, I am in ketosis but I dont want to drink anything that may take me out of it.

Am a also a little bit miffed as although I am in ketosis I am still feeling hungry!

Has anybody got any suggestions on the above that can help me along my journey to ensure that I dont give in... Thanks

p.s does anybody find the soups absolutely disgusting!!!!!! :cry:
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. More_Rolls_Than_Sayers

More_Rolls_Than_Sayers Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hiya, I tried a soup last night (thai chicken) and found it only just bearable. I think I will have to trick my mind a bit more and have it from a bowl and not from a glass and maybe make it a bit hotter. Eurghhh!
    You can have asda diet coke (i've got some but not tried it yet, I'm just starting day 4 and mildy in ketosis). There is a sticky somewhere else which tells you what you can have. Green tea, peppermint tea, some flavoured waters (if they dont contain citric acid) etc x
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.