VLCD - Which one??

Miss_J

Hi everyone!

I am a serial dieter for the past 3 years and although i always wanted to lose weight, now i am at the point where i am getting depressed about it and ill im doing is pigging out.

I tried CD afew years back and lost 2Stone but its quite expensive for me, i was just wondering what everyones views on each VLCD and what would you recommend, i was looking at exante and slim and save (only discovered it tonight).

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated. Thanks x

I do slim and save started it just over 5 weeks ago and finding it great Loads of choice and reasonably priced.

I am over in Australia so not as much choice here I don't think, would certainly like the cheapness of Exante though! So I do shakes and bars from the chemist Optislim they are called.

Cambridge is good because of the consultants, you get your questions answered very quickly and there's always someone to help with the motivation but it's a bit more expensive I guess.

I think it's a very bad idea I personality eat natural unprocessed food and am very happy with my results.

Are you questioning the whole concept of VLCDs?

Hi everyone!

I am a serial dieter for the past 3 years and although i always wanted to lose weight, now i am at the point where i am getting depressed about it and ill im doing is pigging out.

I tried CD afew years back and lost 2Stone but its quite expensive for me, i was just wondering what everyones views on each VLCD and what would you recommend, i was looking at exante and slim and save (only discovered it tonight).

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated. Thanks x

I've been doing slim and save off and on for a month and lost a stone. I always have a couple of days where I eat a proper meal and find My Fitness Pal a real help in educating you about food etc just as the SNS products have quite a lot of sugar in them so I tend to have 2 products and a meal I've made myself. Good luck xx

Even if they seem to have a lot of sugar they're only nutritionally complete if you have 3 packs and a meal or 4 packs and no protein

You shouldn't be having just 2 packs

Even if they seem to have a lot of sugar they're only nutritionally complete if you have 3 packs and a meal or 4 packs and no protein

You shouldn't be having just 2 packs

I've been having 2 packs, high protein meal and vitamin tablets. Like I said, that's not all the time but I have to be careful with my sugar in take.

MissAmyMarie said:
I've been having 2 packs, high protein meal and vitamin tablets. Like I said, that's not all the time but I have to be careful with my sugar in take.

I also have to be careful with my sugar intake as I'm diabetic. However, the slim and save packs are not high in sugar when you compare them to a normal meal. I measured my blood sugar regularly through the diet and had no problem with sugar at all - was off all of my meds within a few weeks of starting and now that I've finished my last long term blood test was 5.4%, which is fantastically low. I had 4 packs a day or 3 packs plus a meal throughout. I understand your concerns about sugar but you need to look at your whole body health. A the very least please make sure you have at least 50g of protein a day or you'll suffer from muscle wastage.

Back