Vomiting a side effect? Day one

I was only sick on day 1 but I did read on the CD site that the high nutrient and mineral content in the products that could have made me sick I'm just glad it was only for one day lol!!

It's going really well now! Reading my post back I can't believe how hard it was in those few days! I know for warned is for armed but I didn't really believe it'd be that bad! I was abit disheartened at my first WI of 7lbs and now it's made me obsessed with weighing myself! The scales so far have stayed the same since Thursday and I'm worried that my next WI will be a wash out! I really haven't cheated once while on SS either! (I've done vlcd and Atkins in the past so maybe itll take awhile for the big losses to kick in or the CD won't work for me?) that's why I've been thinking about exercise maybe but the consensus seems to be that'll stalk me even further! I don't know if I'm been impatient or what but after all the hard work I've put in so far if I have another off WI I'm not sure if I should continue or move up a step so i can do exercise with it!! (I'm not normally this grumpy lol!)

how are you getting on? I've been reading about your fantastic weight loss on CD!! You must feel over moon about your success!! It's stories like this which keep me on track and hopeful that the losses will come to me!! :)

Why were you disheartened by 7lb???

That's half a stone & is a big loss :)

I think it was just reading some of the other first WIs who had 9 or even 10lbs but then several lovely people on here have bought me back to sanity and made me realise that everyone's different so to chill out and stop been so silly :)

We all lose weight at different rates,some people have consistent losses, others have big followed by little followed by big followed by little etc. I'm a big followed by little loser, you may be more consistent. Regardless-it WILL come off at an average of a stone a month(I've done it before)-just stick to it :)

It also depends how much they had to lose to start with, everyone is different.

Back