vomiting bug :(

cathy2009

so upset.im day 16 and been 100% on ss really pleased with how far ive come and im lying in bed.stomach is churning i feel like i want to be sick.my sister and nephew had a 24hour vomiting bug and i think they've passed it onto me :( i feel really ill and devastated if it messes up my diet.sounds silly but when ur ill with upset tummy you just want to eat toast not milk shakes. what should do.ive exact same symptoms as my sis x

Drink plenty and ride it through I think as I k ow your poorly but will only be 24 hours and if you eat you will prob kick yourself as they say. If you have any bars maybe try them?? Of not have as much of your shakes as you can. Get well soon

aw thanks pet, my stomach is still churning, now last night before this happened i had my first choc orange cambrisdge bar and i felt it left an awful taste in my mouth, so im also wondering if it maybe turnned my stomach, ive read a few posts with people being sick after drinking certain shakes wonder if anyone has had similar with the bars? x

Back