Please help - how to restart after vomiting bug?

mismax

Hi all,

My son has been ill for the last few days with a vomiting bug and inevitably I started with it last night:( I had felt fine all day and had my 4 portions but then was very sick several times in the night between 11pm and 4am.

Today I feel fine, a bit tired from lack of sleep but not sick in any way. I have started to feel very hungry for the last few hours. If I wasn't on S&S then I would reintroduce food gradually from about 12 hours after I was last sick (so that would be 4pm today) and I would stick to plain dry things like crackers or toast.

So my question is - any tips on what I should do since I am S&Sing? It is made worse by the fact that I don't have much in the way of variety since I'm expecting a delivery tomorrow:mad:

I have plenty of bars and meals but think both of those would be a bit rich. Oatmeal would be ideal but don't have any. I have a couple of milkshakes. I was having one protein portion with 3 sachets some days so maybe I should have some of that?

Any ideas what I should have?

mismax said:
Hi all,

My son has been ill for the last few days with a vomiting bug and inevitably I started with it last night:( I had felt fine all day and had my 4 portions but then was very sick several times in the night between 11pm and 4am.

Today I feel fine, a bit tired from lack of sleep but not sick in any way. I have started to feel very hungry for the last few hours. If I wasn't on S&S then I would reintroduce food gradually from about 12 hours after I was last sick (so that would be 4pm today) and I would stick to plain dry things like crackers or toast.

So my question is - any tips on what I should do since I am S&Sing? It is made worse by the fact that I don't have much in the way of variety since I'm expecting a delivery tomorrow:mad:

I have plenty of bars and meals but think both of those would be a bit rich. Oatmeal would be ideal but don't have any. I have a couple of milkshakes. I was having one protein portion with 3 sachets some days so maybe I should have some of that?

Any ideas what I should have?

Sorry to hear you've not been well. Maybe start with something plain like some scrambled egg or an omelette?

Sent from Jo's iPhone using MiniMins

You could try making the shakes up in smaller portions and maybe having a third of a shake at a time until you are sure you can keep it down.

Thanks! I had a shake in small bits and some plain cooked chicken and so far so good!

Back