V's final weight loss journey to find her slimmer happy self.......

Aw hun, hormones suck xx And you never know there might be a big Valentine's surprise planned for you later!!!! x

Dont have the chocs... you'll regret it!!!

Let me know about the mood swings lol... I am exactly the same!!!

X

Morning hun hope ur feeling better this morn xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

hubby did have a surprise for me last night, 2 dozens roses, massive card and £200 worth clothes vouchers for a new holiday wardrobe, bless him ;-) love him to bits
But on the down side, I've been ill since last night and it all due to PMT. I have not literally stopped crying since yesterday tea time. nothing seems to be lifting my mood. i won't go into details, but it has become that bad now that for the last few months i have been having very dark n dangerous thoughts about myself. when I went to dr this morning he said It's called premenstrual dysphoric disorder. Got some tablets which I have to take for 3 weeks every month and I've got to go and see dr again after 2 months!
Jeeeez all this just before the wedding. Am so so fed up. Not even looking forward to the big day at moment and that breaks my heart coz I feel I should be very excited!
Am such a loser!

Big hugs darling xxx And told ya he might have something up his sleeve for ya!! You have a keeper there! xxxx

You are not a loser hunni.... In a few days you will feel differently!!! I promise.... hang on in there!!! X

Hormones and pms are some serious stuff .. really plays havoc hun, hope the tablets help

Focus. You can do it, we are all behind you hunny

Xxx

Hope ur ok hun xxx

How are you doing now V? xxx

Jeez been a few days! So an update, am having the TOM from hell. hope the pills make a difference, sneaky weigh in shows only a pound off! But not gonna weigh until end of month. Hoping for a good loss. Just hope TOM ******* off soon. cravings have subsided but Been in agony with toothache since Tuesday, went to emergency dentist this morning after night shift. They found a hair line fracture n the filling had come off. As I hate dentist with a passion, I passed out when she was poking and prodding. When I came round, they made me have a mars bar and a bottle of lucozade as my blood sugar had dropped to 2.1!! After I recovered, dentist Sent me home only to go back again this pm for an extraction as the pain was unbearable. I was crying and screaming in pain.
They took tooth out, packed my gum with a gauze and sent me home again in unbearable pain. Took some strong painkillers and had a sleep only to wake up with blood coming out of my mouth and being horribly sick of blood.
Rang NHS direct and they advised me to go to local walk in centre which I did, they gave me an injection for sickness and re-packed the Gum. Advised me to eat something instead of having a shake!!! I didn't argue as I wanted to come home.
Ignored their advice because once home I had a shake only to throw it back up. Sickness was making me feel ill. Hubby made me a jacket potato in microwave and mashed it up with some cheese and made me eat that. It took me an hr to eat/ swallow it but OMG the relief from the sickness was the best feeling ever.
Diet is out of the window for now! Hoping to get back on it tomorrow. Fingers crossed.
Apart from that am b****y champion!!!

Gosh you've been through the mill hun, hope you feel better now xxx

Sorry to here that V, big hugs hope ur feeling better soon xxxx

Sounds awful hunny, hope your feeling a bit better xxx

Am back. After 8yrs of trying, we found out we were pregnant only to lose baby a week later ;-(;-(;-(;-(
My heart has been tipped out. OH has been amazing but still want my mummy's hug. It was it meant to be, that's what we keep saying. Hopefully it will happen again soon. At least we know, it's possible.
We are still grieving but am now concentrating on wedding. My diet has been very very bad. Since we lost baby, I've been drinking far too much. So from tomorrow, am back on shakes till wedding. I feel like if I lose this weight our chances of conceiving will be higher.
I will do S&S till wedding and re-start once back to UK in May and reach goal before 2nd holiday, then start trying for baby again.
Sorry I've been AWOL but couldn't face anyone and not even told anyone at work.
6 weeks to wedding.
Start weight: 94.1kg.

Am back. After 8yrs of trying, we found out we were pregnant only to lose baby a week later ;-(;-(;-(;-(
My heart has been tipped out. OH has been amazing but still want my mummy's hug. It was it meant to be, that's what we keep saying. Hopefully it will happen again soon. At least we know, it's possible.
We are still grieving but am now concentrating on wedding. My diet has been very very bad. Since we lost baby, I've been drinking far too much. So from tomorrow, am back on shakes till wedding. I feel like if I lose this weight our chances of conceiving will be higher.
I will do S&S till wedding and re-start once back to UK in May and reach goal before 2nd holiday, then start trying for baby again.
Sorry I've been AWOL but couldn't face anyone and not even told anyone at work.
6 weeks to wedding.
Start weight: 94.1kg.

Hunny, firstly - I am so sorry to hear that. It is truly awful news and I cannot begin to imagine what you have been going through. Big hugs lovely. If anything positive can be taken from this, then it is, as you say, that at least you know it is possible. It will happen again sweetie.

Secondly, you have absolutely nothing to apologise for - I am not surprised you didn't feel like facing anyone. You shouldn't have to if you don't want to. The most important thing now is not the diet, it is YOU - you need to focus on yourself and getting yourself through this and enjoying your wonderful wedding.

Big hugs xxx

Back