V's final weight loss journey to find her slimmer happy self.......

Hi there, just reading your diary. I am so sorry to hear your sad news :-( but like you and others have said, at least you know it is possible. Gosh there's no wonder the diet etc has been off the rails, don't worry about that.

6 weeks to your wedding!! Wow! Not long at all. How exciting. 8 months till mine but I am sure it will be here in the blink of an eye!

X

My thoughts are with you hunny, as you know I had one just before I started s&s, hoping we can both have better times in future

Hugs xxx its so hard to cope, I know I found the diet a little bit of a distraction

((((Logs back here for support with tail between her legs)))))
After a tragic loss but a fab wedding, hoping to start on Monday!
Starting at heaviest ever weight! A disgusting 16st7!!!!! My biggest n fattest ever weight!!! This is the last and final time am dieting n this time I will reach goal, am so so fed up of starting n stopping, but not anymore. This is the final chance and am gonna grab it with both hands until I succeed.
And I have a massive 7stones to lose before christmas, with only 1 week off in August where am hoping to do Atkins for my Holidays!!!!
A long Long way to go!!!!!
Wish me luck.
:) :)

Last edited:
Re: V's never ending weight loss journey

Good to see you back v :) glad you had a good wedding

Onwards and downwards xxx

Good to see you back at it hun. So sorry to hear of your loss but delighted you had a ball at your vow renewal xxxx

Day 6 and been feeling sick for the last 3 days!!!

Been drinking 3-4L of water n am on 4 shakes a day. Bit disappointing as am in ketosis n don't feel the super energy surge but instead feel so crap n tired n lethargic n sick non stop.
I've got a long way to go n hope this feeling of rubbish goes soon!

It will hun, keep at it x

Failed miserable yet again. Arrrrggghhh. I think coz it's my birthday on the 1st, and part of me wants to start after that but the other part of me wants to start tomorrow itself, and just have a day off on my birthday!!
Am such a weak willed and disgusting person :-( :-(

You're not disgusting, be kind to yourself

Tricky when you know that there is a day off coming up maybe just stay low carb until your birthday and them get cracking seriously?

Fresh start in a new year of your life?

I'm as rubbish at anyone at getting going but seem to be chugging along in week 2 for now, but have a clear diary for the foreseeable so there's nothing to put me off atm

Good luck with whatever you decide x

Just crack on after your birthday hun!!

Low carb till then.... Maybe try and eat atkins style!!!

X

Don't be hard on yourself V hun, go with how you feel, trust your instincts xx

Starting a new diary. Out with the old and in with the new.
Please feel free to comment in the new one.
many thanks.
xx

Back