V's final weight loss journey to find her slimmer happy self.......

Day 3 and just got out of bed, on nights. 2 more then 13 days off woohoo ;-):)
Am bloody starving though, wish ketosis fairy would make an appearance quick!
Exactly 12 weeks today to wear my red dress for Christmas Dinner! Been waiting a year for it.
Was gonna wear a LBD but changed my mind to a more Christmassy one! Going for red dress n black tights! That's the plan anyway :)

Attachments

• image-954823491.jpg
    image-954823491.jpg
    178.8 KB · Views: 47
Day 3 and just got out of bed, on nights. 2 more then 13 days off woohoo ;-):)
Am bloody starving though, wish ketosis fairy would make an appearance quick!
Exactly 12 weeks today to wear my red dress for Christmas Dinner! Been waiting a year for it.
Was gonna wear a LBD but changed my mind to a more Christmassy one! Going for red dress n black tights! That's the plan anyway :)

Awww its cute.... I want a Xmas dress too!!!

X

Hello ketosis :) but don't want the minging breath :-(
Hard bit over with but for some strange reason, I still feel so so hungry even though am having four packs a day and 3-4L of water! Hope it settles down soon.
Only 3 more days before weigh in ;-)
X

Woke up this mornin, full of cold AGAIN!!!!!

Am so so fed up of this now :-:)-:)-(

First weigh in tomorrow and not expecting a big loss due to coming off ketosis as am taking lempsip for a cold :-(
Please please, let me be under 90kgs!!!! Fingers crossed!

Keeping fingers crossed for you

Hope the cold is gone soon xxx

11 weeks to Christmas and am starting to panic that I will still be fat! 11 family mbers n we're all going out on Christmas Day for lunch. N am dreading it as am the only 'big' one in there! It's been booked since last Christmas and am so very worried now that I will feel so embarrassed in front of everyone!
I wonder how much I can lose in 11 weeks of strict S&S!!!

I constantly have that worry, I'm not going home at Xmas so won't have the normal pressure!!

You won't be the big one, you will be fabulous. 11 weeks, close to 3st , 2 at worst. You can do it hun

Xxx

RebekahR said:
I constantly have that worry, I'm not going home at Xmas so won't have the normal pressure!!

You won't be the big one, you will be fabulous. 11 weeks, close to 3st , 2 at worst. You can do it hun

Xxx

Thanks for reply Hun.
Am gonna buckle down n aim for 3st in 11 weeks.
I CAN DO THIS and I won't be the 'big' one at Christmas Dinner!!! I simply WON'T!!!

Somehow with coming off ketosis i have managed to lose 7 lbs :):):)
hoping to be off meds by tomorrow and then knuckle down till Christmas.
fingers crossed.

Last edited:
v12345 said:
Somehow with coming off ketosis i have managed to lose 7 lbs :):):)
hoping to be off meds by tomorrow and then knuckle down till Christmas.
fingers crossed.

Fantastic loss well done xxx

Day 1 today and Am starvinggggg but not giving up. 2 more days! Hope ketosis fairy comes soon.

On a more positive note which has just given me more motivation is that 11 weeks today is Christmas Eve!!!! Gotta b lighter and thinner!
At least 42 lbs to go.....EEEEEK

Last edited:
My grandma has been rushed to hospital early hrs of this mornin :-(
Dr say she's had a massive stroke n is in critical care unit, and The next 12-24hrs are very crucial, as if she doesn't improve, that's it :-:)-(
Bless her, she's 90yr n started with dementia last year but she's been at home all that time and had been fine. They did say last year that she's started with heart failure n it was touch n go last then but she proved everyone wrong n lasted well over a year. But now it's not looking good :-:)-:)-(

Grandma has a big stroke :-:)-(
She will Needs 24hr care now and we're awaiting a place. Bless her. She's a fighter and keeps proving everybody wrong :-:)-:)-(

Diet has been ok. Still managed 4 packs a day but had some protein as well everyday, had 2 pieces of mini flapjacks but that was all.
TOM due this week as I feel bloated and got the usual pain. It's the most hated TOM! It will definitely affect my loss on Sunday/ Monday.
But still plodding on.

Deezer said:
Awwww hunni! U ok? X

Yeah Hun, am ok. It might be her last Christmas with us, so we gonna make sure it's a good one. So need to get myself fit as we will be having some big family portraits done on Christmas Day. It's going to be a present for everyone. I don't want to look fat in it as it will be the last photo of me n grandma. So digging my heels in and aiming to be at least 3 stones lighter.
Xx

Back