V's final weight loss journey to find her slimmer happy self.......

You will do it!!!! She would want you to!!! To be fit and healthy and happy!!!!!

You can do it sweet!!! X

Deezer said:
You will do it!!!! She would want you to!!! To be fit and healthy and happy!!!!!

You can do it sweet!!! X

Thanks Hun. And you are right. I can do it and will do it. Thanks for all your support babes.
Xx

Grandma has took turn for worse and is now on end of life pathway. Doctors say that she has only got a couple of days now :':)':)':)':)':)':)'(
N it's blooming terrible TOM! Feel so bloated like a beach whale and the scales have not bloody budged! Hope I have a loss by Sunday!
An gonna try and stick to the diet as much as I can but not going to be too hard on myself.

Last edited:
Our beloved Grandma passed away in her sleep pain free last night :'( :'( :'(

So sorry to hear

Funeral is on next Wednesday and we scattering her ashes next Thursday!
Am slowly getting back into a routine for my dieting. Been having 3 shakes, 1 bar and a meal since Monday. Hoping to get back to only 4 packs by end of this week.
TOM nearly done as well and hope this bloatedness with go as well. Did not weigh in on Monday as I knew I was heavier, so gonna weigh next Monday now. Hoping for a decent loss.
Hope everyone is having a good day.
X

Back to work tomorrow on a very long 13hr shift and not looking forward to it but its only for one day and not back till next Saturday where I start my night shifts.
Am still doing 1 porridge, 2 shakes, one meal and my last bar at night! If I didn't do it that way, I would have fallen off wagon big style! Still hoping for a decent loss on Monday.
Funeral is on Wednesday, I will take a bar with me and I'll also get an Atkins bar in my bag in case there's too much carbs at wake. I will try and be as sensible as I can but we'll see.
I was thinking I am planning on coming off on Monday 24th of December, re-feed for 1 day and enjoy my Christmas Lunch and have that week off and be sensible And start back on Monday 31st of December or Wednesday 2nd of January 2013 and finish my journey!
Hoping for a good chunk off by then. 3 stones is a bit ambitious, I'll go for 2.5stones!
Hmmmm we'll see. There's just over 9 weeks! A lot can be done!
Xx

Last edited:
Went to see grandma at chapel of rest this evening. She looks so peaceful. But it's knocked me for six :(:(:(:(
Want plenty of vodka and chocolates! Am sat here with a pack of chocolate digestives and halfway through it already!
:':)'(

I would say dieting should be forgotten for tonight. I'm not saying destroy the kitchen, I just mean you are grieving and you need to think of you first. If the pressure needs to be taken off for one night, thats okay. Hope you're okay xx

Do what u need to do babes! Hope you're feeling a wee bit better today!!! Sorry for your loss hunni! Look after yourself! X

Changed my goals AGAIN!!

At this rate, I will still be very fat at Christmas Meal :':)'(
Arrrggghhhh

You will not be hun, you still have time

Take your time, grieve and get back to it when your ready xxx

I agree.... just do what you have to do right now.....

You will be fine!!! Come back to it when you are ready!!!!

X

Today is the final goodbye :':)'(

Not looking forward to it at all.

All done and dusted. Service was beautiful. even though she's gone but Grandma will forever stay in our hearts. <3<3<3
Back to diet, she wants me to be happy and I will lose this weight do I can be happy. She will be watching me from the heavens and encouraging me to carry on.
Having a last blow out this pm and tonight, and back on the wagon tomorrow till Christmas Eve!
Wish me luck people.
X

Back