V's final weight loss journey to find her slimmer happy self.......

v12345 said:
All done and dusted. Service was beautiful. even though she's gone but Grandma will forever stay in our hearts. <3<3<3
Back to diet, she wants me to be happy and I will lose this weight do I can be happy. She will be watching me from the heavens and encouraging me to carry on.
Having a last blow out this pm and tonight, and back on the wagon tomorrow till Christmas Eve!
Wish me luck people.
X

Best of luck sweetie and your right your gran would want u to b happy and I am also sure she is watching over you, encouraging you on this. X

Well after my re-start on Friday, I got weighed today ( only 3 days in), and am 4 lbs done. Happy with that.
So countdown to 8 weeks starts today. We are having a buffet Christmas Eve. N next day the Christmas dinner :D:D:D
Waited whole year for this dinner, missed out last year as I was working. But not gonna miss it this year. And been thinking, it's only 8 weeks to be 100%, it's nothing out of many many weeks of eating crap. At least when am slimmer, I would enjoy this Christmas and feel good about myself. I always plastered a smile on my Face at each Christmas. Hated the way I looked and never being able to wear something pretty! But not this year, IT'S NOT GONNA HAPPEN!
I will look pretty and feel good and confident about myself this Christmas!
So here's to the 8 weeks!

The horrible big fat flump is back on 01-01-13.

With such a lot amount to lose for my perfect wedding! What a failureI've been!

Your not a failure hun. Welcome back Xx

You haven't failed you are back and ready to go :) I'm with you I have a fair bit to go xx good luck xx

Welcome back.

A failure would not be here starting again.... you've not given up and thats all that matters!!!

Good luck hunni... you starting tomorrow? On Slim and Save?

X

A failure would not be here starting again.... you've not given up and thats all that matters!!!

Good luck hunni... you starting tomorrow? On Slim and Save?

X

Yeah am starting slim and save from morning!
Xx

I'm back on the wagon..... Paleo but as of Wed as I might be a bit worse for wear tomorrow lol..... But I'll be online!!!

: ) X

Happy new year everyone.
2013 will be our year to shine and be slim.
;-)
My countdown to 15 weeks has begun ;-)
Eeek

Woop your gonna do grand hun :)

Xx onwards and inwards

Day 1 today. Feel yucky n sick :-( :-(
Gonna aim high. Bit optimists but can be done, aim is to lose 4 stones in 12 weeks. Taking me end of March.
Need to get through this for my most waited big day. It's took us 7 years to make it happen and I want it to be the best day of our lives. Also I've invested on a lace boob tube top to wear when I fly home and its a size 12 and I need to fit in it.
Fingers crossed.

Hiya chick, tried to reply but ur MSG box is full.

Eeek April not far away!! I bet ur so excited!! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Arrrgghhh why are the first few days so difficult.
Am struggling at minute. Everyday is day 1 at minute.

You can do it!!!! What's makin you feel your struggling? Xxx

You can do it!!!! What's makin you feel your struggling? Xxx

I suffer from depression and I woke up feeling crap today, having a down day I suppose. When I feel that way, I turn to all crappy food. I think that's making it worse coz I can't have any.
Not crumbled yet, am determined to get through tonight, then it will be easier.
Xxx

Well all I can offer is you jump on here and write down what u feel so I can give u a little kick up the bum and try to cheer u up :)

Well done for stayin strong, just keep thinkin of that perfect day hun, you will look amazeeee!!!! Xxxx

Back