Total Solution v's possible journey to size 10....

v12345

Silver Member
so here's my diary and hope it will keep me focused and motivated to get down to my goal weight.....
i started lipotrim last year at 105kgs and got down to 73.5kg in 4 months but had to come off due to health problems....maintained since christmas and put on 1.5stones during that time.....:cry::cry::cry:
i have tried several times to get back on track and every time i lost 1st, i stopped for one reason and another and put it back on....
i am such a emotional comfort eater, its unreal and can easily put 1st in 3 days :(:(:(
i know where i go wrong and once am at goal, i will never let my weight ruin my life as am gonna watch what i eat and enjoy a sensible healthy lifestyle....i have dieted most of my life and after this one, i will never diet in my life...
also the sick feeling i get when my clothes size 16 dont fit and my relatives size 8 moan that they are too fat........i never want to get that feeling in my stomach again.....
but enough is enough now and got to get my myself in order and lose the excess weight....with the support of my ever so wonderful supportive hubby...
giving exante a try now as couldnt cope with all the lipotrim shakes, too cold...so got my exante porridge, soups and bars now....
just hope the 12 weeks fly by....need to lose 4 stones and i know after the first week, the days go loads faster...
my dream and ideal weight is to be under 60kg but i would love to be 55kgs and a size 8....but we'll see :D:D:D:D
i didnt start today as went for a meal last night for hubby's birthday and valentine's meal...so start from am....
i will get there.....size 10 here i come...
:D:D:D:D

Last edited:
Day 1 today ;-)
We'll see how it goes! Got my water in hand, had porridge this mornin. Got soup for around 3pm n bar at around 7pm, the night r terrible as that's when I could eat the whole house down :-(
Size 10 here I come!!

fayfe said:
Maybe cut your bar into a few bits poppet then you don't have to feel the urge to cheat :)

That's a brilliant idea, cheers chick.
;-)

Wow day 1 was so so hard but done n dusted! I've been hungry whole day :-(
Hope it's easier tomorrow, got some bouillon n some coke zero for wen the cravings get bad!
Wish this week would hurry up n go faster, want to get in ketosis. Decided to have a meal after every 4-5 weeks on TS! my first break will be on Sunday 18th of march as it's a planned meal out with hubby! Hoping to be 1.5 stones lighter by then!!
I forgot how hard first few days are, but I'll get through them! Hopefully only 2 more horrible ones!
Roll on next week :)
I can't wait to feel like am on the zone!!

Day 2 today and am so cold :-(
Do far I've had my porridge for breakfast, my soup for lunch n got my bar for tea, n I've had 2 coffees, 2 bouillon, 2L of water.
Am just so cold, got more layers on than an onion :D
Am still hungry and it's TOM looming! My jeans feel a bit looser today so well happy with that. Am dreading work tomoro as I start my first 3 night shifts :-(
Hopefully by Saturday mornin, on my last shift, I should b on ketosis n the days will go faster.
Been tempted with chocolate so much today being valentine's day but hubby won't even let me sniff one, he's being so so good, bless him. I got a beautiful black lace dress in a size 12 instead of choc as my valentine's gift! N I love it! Even though it says size12, I think it's more of a 10! But it doesn't matter as it gives me plenty of time to get into it, want to wear if for our 6th wedding anniversary in July!
Hoping to come off TS by end of April, as long as am in the region of 62 kg n then lose a few more lbs n get to 58 kgs by healthy eating n gym.
So the count down has begun yesterday, aiming to lose 4 stones in 12 weeks!
Eeek! Very hard but doable!
I will b skinny this summer!!!

Am struggling so so so so much at min :-(
Having my bar n a cup of tea but could cry :-(
I want food n am so so so so so hungry, it's unreal :-(

Keep going!!! It does go and it is so worth it. I'm on day 6 now and being able to wear jeans I haven't for months is an amazing feeling, well worth the hungry feeling. It's ur mind, not your body. Your not going to starve!!
(this is my little saying when I went through day 1 and 2) x

This will get better soon, you are going to feel fab soon xxx

DustQueen said:
Hey v how's it going? Well I hope :)

Hi dustqueen! It's was a big struggle yesterday, had an extra bouillon n a bar! Went to bed early as well. Hoping for a better day today :)
Am a serial daily weigher n the last two days of struggle seem to b paying off!
Wish these days would go quicker though n I get into ketosis!

v12345 said:
Hi dustqueen! It's was a big struggle yesterday, had an extra bouillon n a bar! Went to bed early as well. Hoping for a better day today :)
Am a serial daily weigher n the last two days of struggle seem to b paying off!
Wish these days would go quicker though n I get into ketosis!

You'll be there soon ;)

day 3 done and dusted
again, its been a struggle but survived it....
unfortunatley am at work and its always been so so hard when i work nights...:cry::cry::cry:, ended up having wee bit of milk in my teas/ coffees...otherwise i would never be able to work... 2 more nights to go yet, hopefully i should be ok for these 2, i will try to avoid the milk.
anyway, i have been thinking about food whole day and its doing my head in......:confused::confused::confused:
a few more days to go and i should be fine, am always ok after the first week, as i know the time flies by.
we are going for a planned meal on sunday the 18th of march and its an indian, so i will stick to protein and salad and am hoping am down to at least at 75kgs, so am aiming for a loss of 20 lbs in under 5 weeks.....its do-able and :fingerscrossed::cross:
roll on week 1 weigh in......

Aw your doing fab keep at it ketosis will be here verryyyy soon :)

good luck

day 4 and major FAIL :cry::cry::cry:
i broke my flipping diet and had a big binge......:break_diet:
WHY why why why why......
i gave myself a big kick up my own a***....
ARRGHHHH, i always find it soooo hard when on nights......
anyway, i have now stopped binging and start again from now.....i will flipping beat this.....no matter how many times i re-start....i know i can do this....
come on v......

Pick yourself up and dust yourself down... A major fail would be not bothering to diet at all!! You've had a little slip, and to be honest week 1 is hard, so don't beat yourself up about this... Today is a new day and you can do this. Big hugs xxx

day 4 and major FAIL :cry::cry::cry:
i broke my flipping diet and had a big binge......:break_diet:
WHY why why why why......
i gave myself a big kick up my own a***....
ARRGHHHH, i always find it soooo hard when on nights......
anyway, i have now stopped binging and start again from now.....i will flipping beat this.....no matter how many times i re-start....i know i can do this....
come on v......

Wow, thank you for the honesty. This is the first post I have read (though there could be others) that someone has admitted to finding it really, really hard.
I admire your willpower to try again thou :) everyone commenting tells you you can do it so I've got to agree.

If you don't mind me asking can I ask, how do you find the Exante products compaired to the Lipotrim ones? I managed one day on Lipotrim as I found the shakes and soups so heavy and overly sweet tasting I literally could not drink them and what I had drank I could not keep down.

Bit of a disappointment and hoping to hear that Exante is better, Thou of course honesty is best :D

So I failed big time :-(
But back on it since Monday n day 4 today, sort from head aches, not too bad! Am slightly pink in keto- sticks, so yayee :)
But I have decided to mix n match shakes, soups, bars n meals!
So am moving on to slim n save, ordering my meals tomoro.
It's the lack of meals that's been making me fail, so that's why I've made this decision.
Where at least 2-3 times a week I can have a meal, n that will stop me from failing n bingeing!
I would b grateful if mods would move my diary to Slim n save.
Many thanks.

Back