W/E away at Potters in Norfolk.

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by alybongo, 8 April 2008 Social URL.

1. alybongo

alybongo Full Member

Beginning to panic. I am nearly at the end of week 1 and doing really well. At the end of April I am going away with the girlies for a weekend:D. This is an annual event and usually involves copius amounts of food and booze. The hotel is all inclusive and resistance I feel could be futile:sigh:. Not sure how I am going to tackle this yet.
    If anyone else has been in this predicament :help2:.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mary Poppins

Mary Poppins Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    lots of people have!!!

You have to decide what is best for you!
    Some people have taken shakes and bars and have stuck to there SS and have had a great time regardless

Others have come off the diet...
    but remember if you are going to drink you need to come off SS before-check sticky on dangers of alcohol
    Other people I know have kept off the booze and tried to stay in ketosis by eating a little protein and plain veg

As I say you have to do what is right for you....
  4. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

I went away for a weekend with bf back in feb and took my shakes with me. Found it v v hard to the point of tears but i was rewarded with a excellent loss that week. Its up to you if you feel you want to come of it make sure you know you can get back into it 100% because alot of people say once you have a break its harder to get back. I'm of this week and im coming of cd i know its going to be hard to get back ssing but i know i can do it that ive come this far.

best of luck with whatever you decide
    becky xx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.