1. If your a First time customer with SnS sign up and save 10% with "FTC-MINIMINS"
    Dismiss Notice

Wafers??

Discussion in 'Slim And Save' started by juliebags, 7 January 2014 Social URL.

1. juliebags

juliebags Silver Member

Has anyone tried the wafers ??? Are they worth buying ,

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Sammy33

Sammy33 Gold Member

I think they're pretty scrummy! Xx

4. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

5. Mrs.S

Mrs.S Full Member

wafers? are there slim and save wafers or is it something else? haven't seen them yet...

6. emilyj

emilyj Full Member

I just can't have them in the house, I always end up eating them ALL way to nice!

7. Sammy33

Sammy33 Gold Member

Yes there's wafers, crisps, all sorts ;)

Wafers need to be ate separately during the day (they come in a packet of two). They don't have all the vitamins and minerals like a pack does so you would need to take a multivitamin on a day you have the wafers. Xx

8. Sammy33

Sammy33 Gold Member

Just realised my horrendous English! 'Ate separately!' Lol. I meant eaten of course! Xx

9. Mrs.S

Mrs.S Full Member

Ohhh... I might need to look into that, if I should change my mind and don't go for 4 packs a day. Thank you :)

10. Mrs.S

Mrs.S Full Member

I've actually got a question about these...does one wafer + 200g veg + milk allowance + multi vitamin supplement replace one meal pack or how does this work?

11. Sammy33

Sammy33 Gold Member

Wafers as described in the SnS booklet - how I read it anyway - are not 'total food replacement' - meaning that they don't have all the vits and minerals like a pack does. So treat it as a 'pack' or 'meal' but you would need a multivitamin on a day you have the wafers.
    When I pop it all into a diet planner for my day, the carbs and calories all work out fine as if it was any other day.
    So you can have wafers, protein meal n veg, 2 further SnS packs, plus your milk and a multivitamin.
    Or you can have wafers, 3 further SnS packs, plus your veg, milk and a multivitamin.
    Xx

12. Mrs.S

Mrs.S Full Member

Thank you. I wasn't sure, but really like to try these :)