Discussion in 'Slim And Save' started by juliebags, 7 January 2014.

1. juliebags

juliebags Well-Known Member

Has anyone tried the wafers ??? Are they worth buying ,
  2. Sammy33

Sammy33 Well-Known Member

I think they're pretty scrummy! Xx
  3. Starlight

Starlight Well-Known Member

4. Mrs.S

Mrs.S Well-Known Member

wafers? are there slim and save wafers or is it something else? haven't seen them yet...
  5. emilyj

emilyj Well-Known Member

I just can't have them in the house, I always end up eating them ALL way to nice!
  6. Sammy33

Yes there's wafers, crisps, all sorts ;)

Wafers need to be ate separately during the day (they come in a packet of two). They don't have all the vitamins and minerals like a pack does so you would need to take a multivitamin on a day you have the wafers. Xx
  7. Sammy33

Just realised my horrendous English! 'Ate separately!' Lol. I meant eaten of course! Xx
  8. Mrs.S

Mrs.S Well-Known Member

Ohhh... I might need to look into that, if I should change my mind and don't go for 4 packs a day. Thank you :)
  9. Mrs.S

Mrs.S Well-Known Member

I've actually got a question about these...does one wafer + 200g veg + milk allowance + multi vitamin supplement replace one meal pack or how does this work?
  10. Sammy33

Wafers as described in the SnS booklet - how I read it anyway - are not 'total food replacement' - meaning that they don't have all the vits and minerals like a pack does. So treat it as a 'pack' or 'meal' but you would need a multivitamin on a day you have the wafers.
    When I pop it all into a diet planner for my day, the carbs and calories all work out fine as if it was any other day.
    So you can have wafers, protein meal n veg, 2 further SnS packs, plus your milk and a multivitamin.
    Or you can have wafers, 3 further SnS packs, plus your veg, milk and a multivitamin.
  11. Mrs.S

Mrs.S Well-Known Member

Thank you. I wasn't sure, but really like to try these :)