Wagamama

Purpled

Gold Member
I guys! I'm going here tonight, first time ever!

Anyone have any advice on good options to order? I was thinking maybe a noodle dish!

But not sure how healthy it all is?

Any wagamama fans who can offer advice?

Purpled said:
I guys! I'm going here tonight, first time ever!

Anyone have any advice on good options to order? I was thinking maybe a noodle dish!

But not sure how healthy it all is?

Any wagamama fans who can offer advice?

Never heard of that place!! Sorry I can't help!

Haven't heard of it either :p Hope you have a nice time though!!

Its very tasty and I don't think too bad in points. The servings are quite large but the ingredients in the noodle dishes are all fresh and healthy. The salads are quite good too. Points wise I'd say 15pp max for noodle dish, but I can't say for sure. Enjoy. X

They had a calorie book in the resturant!

So I used my iPhone app calculator

Noodle dish was 10pp
And side dish (steamed dumplings) was 1pp each. I had 2 and OH had 3.

So 12pp in meal
+ diet coke

Cheers for help guys!

It was super yummy

Wow! That's brilliant, I love Waganamas! Did you have to ask for calorie book? I almost went there today but as it isn't in the eating out guide, I chose somewhere different x

Mammacass24 said:
Wow! That's brilliant, I love Waganamas! Did you have to ask for calorie book? I almost went there today but as it isn't in the eating out guide, I chose somewhere different x

Our waitress was explaining the menu as hadn't been before and she mentioned she couldn't have one of the dishes as she on ww and it's toooo high!

So I said me too....what's low pp! She told me and then after meal brought me a nutrition sheet out when we paid!

Never heard of this place!

It was called

Yasai Yaki soba
And it was a vegetable dish but very yummy!

If you go on myfitnesspal and search Wagamama thy have calories for loads of dishes. You can used the 1pp =40 calories rule!

Back