• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Wagamamas

S: 10st13.0lb C: 9st13lb G: 9st5lb BMI: 23.1 Loss: 1st0lb(9.15%)
Ok this is a "I've already eaten it situation" met up with friends all wanted dinner, choices were Mexican or wagamamas so went with that;

Menu was not SW friendly, am on a green day, been really good all day been syn free and had all HX's

I had the veg version of the katsu curry with boiled rice and salad....please someone tell me how bad it was :-(

Thanks

P.S it was lovely :)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Well I went wagamamas too last week and had a ginger chicken udon with edame beans on the side, they are really good in that you can request for it to be cooked in no oil - it still tasted fab but wasn't sure how to syn it........ Anyone got any ideas!?

Anyone got any ideas.......I'm thinking there will have been some oil (not for you woolfio, you lucky thing) and perhaps some sort of cream/coconut milk in the sauce but it wasn't a lot of sauce.

Do we think 12 would be enough? In the book a chinese vegetable curry is 9 points....?

*Bambi*

Restarter...
S: 13st3lb C: 10st12lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 23.8 Loss: 2st5lb(17.84%)
hey... Not quite sure on the katsu curry but heres a recipe i found for it...
for the vegetable curry :
2 tbsp butter *
half a large onion, chopped
¼ lb carrots, boiled and chopped
¼ lb potatoes, boiled and chopped

for the Katsu curry sauce :
2 tbsp butter *
2 garlic cloves, chopped
half large onion, chopped
3 Granny Smith apples, chopped *
2¼ pints water
2 bananas, chopped
2 tbsp honey
1 tbsp ground turmeric
½ tbsp hot curry powder
2 tbsp ketchup *
15 fl oz chicken stock
2 tbsp cornflour *
1 tbsp salt
2 tbsp ground black pepper

ive put stars by the things you would have to syn... dont know if that helps!

with the ginger chicken stirfry i think it should be syn free if its got no oil?!

S: 13st2lb C: 12st12lb G: 11st1lb BMI: 28.2 Loss: 0st4lb(2.17%)
Oh I'd be intersted to know too, I have the Saien Soba when i go in which is all free food with the exception that the Tofu is fried so I never know what to syn for this either. I seen posts that it should be about 10 but that seems really high to me for what it is.

whole wheat noodles in a vegetable soup topped with fried tofu, beansprouts, courgettes, asparagus, red onion, leeks, mushrooms, mangetout and garlic. garnished with spring onion

Maybe if I get with out the Tofu it would be completely free - What do you think ??