wagon climbing

piggly

Sooooooo..... I've been on and off the wagon since last Tuesday. But now enough is enough I have climbed back on and strapped myself in. I have my weigh in tomorrow and fully expect a horrible gain. I will get it back off.... Goodbye fat! So long sucker!

Aww piggly you have had a struggle lately but hopefully thats you back on it now. Its not easy but keep looking at your loss so far AMAZING :D

17lbs in a week?!?!? WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW!!!!!!! That's incredible! Well done for getting back on the wagon and ignore the bump in the road! Good luck for your weigh in!

I'm with you hun. I'm faffing too - not sure why even. I'm going to stop RIGHT NOW and get back on plan. We can do it!! xxxx

It is really hard at the moment for many of us it seems. Maybe the change of season coming? I'm not even joking: I always eat much more in the autumn/winter. Not really hungry at the moment for other reasons, but I'm still obsessed with pizza and had a wobbly moment with some toast the other day :(

I'm wobbly with food as its TOM. The times I've driven past the supermarket arguing in my head that I want food is unreal! I mean if I was craving a salad hell id feel pleased but it's all the crap
I crave hence why i have a few numbers to reduce. It's like a circle for me I do the Cambridge i feel good have a down day don't look at what I've reduced by but what's left to reduce and then I convince myself food will make me feel better but alas I'm finding many distraction methods to keep me going. This diets my choice and I choose to be on it, so on the down days I try to post or distract xx

I know what you mean slimming-girl with good days and bad days. There are times when my goal weight seems so far away that I'm thinking "why bother". So that is why I don't about it anymore and only focus on my short and medium term goals (as in my signature).

Once I am in the "overweight" range THEN I might consider writing my goal weight down. But not before that!!!

It's so hard to get back into it once you slip! Luckily I hadn't gained after my falling but I didn't lose either. No loss is better than a gain.

Book-worm you've lost nearly 5 sodding stone. You must be more than halfway there! Come on!!!

That's a good idea bookworm. I've just been watching biggest looser, it's emotional :) we can do this we can do this! :) x

Well I understand this post too last 2 weeks while I have been off on work on holiday I fell off big time and put on 5lbs 4 last week and 1 week before I got so angry with myself when I got weighed last week i made my CDC shout at me although she was nice about it lol I also told myself that if I don't get a grip I may as well rip my £40 a week up cos that's what I'm doing so after WI I have been 100% and just been to get weighed an lost 8lbs I'm now back in the zone well and truly and loving this diet again it's scary how easy it was to fall off but I'm more determined than ever to get to target

Stick with it girls we can all do this :) xxxx

Nothing tastes as good as Slim feels :)

It's so hard to get back into it once you slip! Luckily I hadn't gained after my falling but I didn't lose either. No loss is better than a gain.

Book-worm you've lost nearly 5 sodding stone. You must be more than halfway there! Come on!!!

You made me laugh and water went out through my nose :D

My BMI, as you can see, is 31.7. It's taking aaaaages at the moment. But I am motivated: I want to be at goal so we can start trying for a baby :D (although last night I wasn't motivated at all. I almost had toast but went for an extra tetra instead, I can't believe it!). But yeah, more than half way done since my heaviest :) xxx

I've decided to have 4 tetras a day to try and help the cravings. I didn't know I could until my cdc told me today!

I've decided to have 4 tetras a day to try and help the cravings. I didn't know I could until my cdc told me today!

Better that than toast! Or anything else with carbsin! And anyway, as 5'8" you're at the limit for a 4th CWP meal if you're on SS or SS+.

I don't feel guilty in the slightest if I have to have a 4th tetra. If anything, I'm quite proud for not giving into the temptation of warm toast with strawberry jam :D

And Piggly, you're doing well. It's always so hard at the start. It took me a month to properly get used to it. Then I was fine. And now I'm struggling again. It is a cycle (and the change in weather doesn't help). So don't be too hard on yourself. 18lbs lost in 3 weeks... That's brilliant! xxx

Ahhhh I feel your pain! I have been 100% on SS for 22 days ( not that I'm counting lol) but the last few days have been a struggle, really craving food, I haven't caved but have been so tempted. Think I'm lucky that I live alone so no food to tempt me. This weekend to distract myself I tried on lots of my clothes that didn't fit, some now do, found it really motivating that this diet is working!! Also treated myself to a couple of new tops today, colourful ones not plain old black! ? Good luck & kep smiling x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Well done on day 22 that's amazing how much have you lost x

Fur34 said:
Thanks lost 19lbs in 3 weeks. Week 4 weigh in on Friday ? x

Well done that's amazing :) I started on 4 packs a day too cos my Bmi was so high and I think that helped me stick to it

harassed_mother said:
Well done that's amazing :) I started on 4 packs a day too cos my Bmi was so high and I think that helped me stick to it

I'm meant to have 4 a day as I'm 5ft 9 but I don't always have 4 as I just don't fancy it or feel hungry! I'm going away for weekend at end of sept so will come of it for the weekend, but not sure how to prepare myself for food & most importantly alcohol! Few weeks to rethink it through though! X

Fur34 said:
I'm meant to have 4 a day as I'm 5ft 9 but I don't always have 4 as I just don't fancy it or feel hungry! I'm going away for weekend at end of sept so will come of it for the weekend, but not sure how to prepare myself for food & most importantly alcohol! Few weeks to rethink it through though! X

U need to take yourself out of ketosis for alcohol or u can get really sick off it

Back