Waistline reducing Wednesday **hour by hour**

I was looking through classic confidence catalogue <has big sizes> suddenly realsied that iw as dissapointed because the sizes only went as low as a 14!!!
x

the JOYS of being slimmer - I remember being in Evans and trying on the 16 jeans which were too big so asked for them in a 14 and she said no sorry you will have to go into topshop next door! well you can imagine how ecstatic I was !!!!!!!! But only down side of topshop is sizes are far from generous and I feel Im too old for there !

Im glad to report I have had a very productive day today - got alot of house jobs done that have needed doing for ages and sports day and have had 1.5L of water so far and my 3 shakes so all good!

am off to tesco in a mo for some birthday and wedding anniversary stuff for my mate that Im going to see tomorrow night and pick up some nibbles and drinks for a bra party Im having on Friday - DONT WORRY nibbles not for me - my best mate who's on CD and on here will be at the party to make sure I dont eat anything - and VICE VERSA mate after your weekend in Dublin!!!!!!

will be back in the morning lets hope scales have moved again......
xxx

signing off ladies,
Not sure how much I'll get on tomorrow, will probably manage a quick check in but if i don't thats me away till Monday.Going up to MIL's static caravan, looking forward to it and hope the weathers nicer than it's forcast to be!

have just re-read that and remembered that its my WI tomorrow at 3 so will let you all know how it goes,update tickers etc! then my 810 week starts on Fri.

night night x

Good luck for WI and having a great weekend away. Even tho i was off on Monday i could do with another long weekend this week!
Mx

Back