Waiting for my bits to arrive thought I would say hi :)

bubblybooboo

Silver Member
My mum and sister have very recently just become herbalife consultants and are enjoying it although they didn't have much to lose it has given them a confidence and an eagerness to shape up get healthy and help others which is great. x my mum is very petite 5ft nothing never been more than 9st and my sister is tall but never been more than a size 12/14 but I am and have always been the chubby one and due to ill health over last 9 years (immune disease) I have gained a lot if weight going from a size 12/14 to at my biggest a 24 but between a 29/22 now as lost a bit on Slimming world from home.

I need to learn to be strict with myself as I give in way to easily ending in yo-yo dieting and decided to try something fresh and new but at the same time help my mum/sister get going and hoping that as they see me regularly I wont be tempted to cheat or go off plan lol my hubby is doing calorie counting as we cant afford for both if us to be on this plan but he's really good with that and it means we can still share a healthy meal together regularly x

Anyhow enough about me lol just wanted to say hello to you all and if anyone has any tips or anything they've found helped them please do get in touch as I don't know anyone else other than my family doing herbalife xx

Hopefully have my bits by next week and excited if a little nervous about it lol x

Hey hon,

I started Herbalife last tuesday & I love it!!!

Have lost 6lbs already & its honestly not been too bad at all, in a routine with it now.

I have been having a cookie & cream shake in the morning & when I am working having my meal for lunch.

At dinner I have been mixing the vanilla & cappuccino shake together & it is gorgeous!!!

Snacks I have been having apples & boiled eggs.

Main meals I have been eating lots of savoury rice ( left over from a stint on slimming world) with mushrooms, sweetcorn & or peas.

Drinks I have been having water, black coffee & Herbalife peach tea.

Also taking the multivitamins & fibre/herb tablets.

Not an expert but this has all been working well for me.

Good luck.

Dxxx

Hey hon, I started Herbalife last tuesday & I love it!!! Have lost 6lbs already & its honestly not been too bad at all, in a routine with it now. I have been having a cookie & cream shake in the morning & when I am working having my meal for lunch. At dinner I have been mixing the vanilla & cappuccino shake together & it is gorgeous!!! Snacks I have been having apples & boiled eggs. Main meals I have been eating lots of savoury rice ( left over from a stint on slimming world) with mushrooms, sweetcorn & or peas. Drinks I have been having water, black coffee & Herbalife peach tea. Also taking the multivitamins & fibre/herb tablets. Not an expert but this has all been working well for me. Good luck. Dxxx

Hi thanks for replying :)

Glad its working for you its encouraging :) well done x cant wait to start lol im prob going to just have the shakes at first then start introducing the other bits in as I go along as will keep me feeling refreshed instead of going full on straight away x im hoping all this will help my health have a bit of a turn around as its been a rough few months so hopefully all the nutrients etc will do me good :)

Ive read that we need to steer away from carbs (my fave kind of food lol) eeeek! This will be a hard one for me especially since doing SW on and off for so long eating as much carbs as i liked lol im also a little confused about snacking/protein etc but hoping my mum will explain it all when she comes to do my start up plan etc... X i see you did sw too have you found it difficult to change?

Anyways hope to keep in touch as its a lot quieter on this thread than the other ones so be good to keep chats going :) have a fab second week! Will be in touch as soon as have my package delivered whoop! Xx

Yeah I was a bit worried about that too.

Will be interesting to hear what your mum tells you.

I am just doin it at home so I dont have a wellness coach.

I have been eating carbs but using My Fitness Pal & making sure that including my shakes I am coming in at 1200 calories or less per day so this is how I am going to tackle it.

Will defo keep in touch.

Cant wait for you to get started!!

D xxx

Hi I've started herbalife today. Got a about 17ib to loose. I'm using my fitness pal to track calories and trying to come in at 1200. My wellness coach said I should be having two 150 cal snacks during the day and a 300 cal meal at night. I thought that was to low as training to do a half marathon in March. Will be interested to see how we do and maybe post some meal ideas.

Yeah I was a bit worried about that too. Will be interesting to hear what your mum tells you. I am just doin it at home so I dont have a wellness coach. I have been eating carbs but using My Fitness Pal & making sure that including my shakes I am coming in at 1200 calories or less per day so this is how I am going to tackle it. Will defo keep in touch. Cant wait for you to get started!! D xxx

Thats a good idea as me and the hubby have myfitnesspal already so will keep that in mind for when I start :)

Thank you i cant wait either lol x will write back when my mum has given me all the tips lol

Have a good day hun x

Hi I've started herbalife today. Got a about 17ib to loose. I'm using my fitness pal to track calories and trying to come in at 1200. My wellness coach said I should be having two 150 cal snacks during the day and a 300 cal meal at night. I thought that was to low as training to do a half marathon in March. Will be interested to see how we do and maybe post some meal ideas.

Well done for taking the steps to losing :) that does seem quite low hoping i can have a bit more than that lol theres not much meal wise you can have thats got 300 cals other than salad etc x what are you planning on having? Be interesting to see what you and others tend to eat as your meal x

Be good to share ideas :) think I may work out some calorie meals to try before I start as always good to plan or Igo off the rails too easy lol x hope you have a fab first week and ease into it ok xx keep in touch :)

We'll today ive had my shake then for my snack I've had 3 crispbreads at 19 cals each then 100g prawns which were 59 cals then 30g of chilli philly which was 49 cals.

Had another shake then gonna have melon for another snack.

For tea I'm having ASDAS shredded beef with sweet chilli which is 150 cals for 100g with salad and 200g new potatoes in garlic and herb sauce from aldi which is 204 cals.

Do you count calories in your salad? My distributor said you can for faster weight loss but some people don't count their calories in salad and veg.

Will post my weight loss if any next wk

Hope you have a fab first week

We'll today ive had my shake then for my snack I've had 3 crispbreads at 19 cals each then 100g prawns which were 59 cals then 30g of chilli philly which was 49 cals. Had another shake then gonna have melon for another snack. For tea I'm having ASDAS shredded beef with sweet chilli which is 150 cals for 100g with salad and 200g new potatoes in garlic and herb sauce from aldi which is 204 cals. Do you count calories in your salad? My distributor said you can for faster weight loss but some people don't count their calories in salad and veg. Will post my weight loss if any next wk Hope you have a fab first week

Ooooh shredded beef sounds lovely!!! :) I usually count salad when calorie counting so prob stick to the 1300 cals that it tells me to have :) x so it looks like i can still have a toast dinner occasionally just swap oil for frylight and don't eat the skin lol

Im on orlistat as well so hoping that will speed things up even more :)

Look forward to hearing how you do :) xx

Back