Waiting on first delivery of Exante

liberty_girl

Peace Love Happiness
Dear All

Well, I'm back, I'm too scared to weigh myself but I will have to tomorrow...

It's been an interesting couple of years and I'm really glad for LT I just got very very bored of it last time and moved to CD then got so hungry and stopped all together.

I'm not sure how much I've gained, but I know I need to start again before I just say 'oh well, i'm fat, what difference does it make'

I do feel really nervous and a bit depressed about being here again, I know I didn't reach my goal last time but the bit I did lose meant I was in a size 14, not great for my height, but I felt better, now I have crept up to a 16 etc and well...

I've had breakfast today, so I will start tomorrow.

Thanks everyone, I know I could never do this without support of the lovely people of Minimins and the inspiring stories.

xx

Two questions too:

Is there a water flavour we are allowed to use?
Which sweetener is allowed?

Thanks xxx

Hi liberty_girl. Welcome back to exante.

Not sure about the water flavourings. i've heard some people use the CD ones although they're hard to come by.
Its the tablet sweetners we're allowed.

Good luck with the WI and I hope your first week goes well :)

Don't get upset cos it's had views and no replies =( the people who viewed it might not have been from Exante and therefore might not have known the answer to your questions

Aaliyah has already answered your questions so I just wanna say welcome back and good luck with your goals xx

I'm still using the water flavouring from when I did Cambridge, running very low now and don't know if you can buy some from anywhere else ---- I never use sweeteners so don't know which one we can use sorry ------ in fact really I can't help with either of your questions but do want to wish you good luck for tomorrow :)

Hi and welcome back to exante . I use a water flavouring from kee-diets costs about £6.80 around £10 including postage and its lovely apple and blackcurrent. I use tablet form sweetner (canderal). Dont get down about putting weight back on you have made the move to change so be proud and im sure you will succeed . I wish you the best of luck and hope you have great weightlosses!

p.s I also drink bouillon . Helps with cravings for savoury food .

Back