Wake up call diary

dizzydawnie

Silver Member
Hello

I've dillied and dallied and so forth for too long and gone round in circles battling with my motivation, and generally my inability to say "no"!!

So I am back heavier than ever and very much aware that unless I do something now I will enter my middle age years facing ill health and a reduced quality of life. So I have bitten the bullet and launch my diary again!

I will be predominantly doing red days, some green and I've never really tried EE other than following a pre-planned one in a SW magazine. But this IS the new beginning I want to give myself. After a week of saying "buckle down", I started yesterday but didnt feel particularly well so didn't really eat much. My weigh in days are Wednesdays. I have in total 5 stone to lose. I don't have a target date, but I will get there one day, whenever!

Thursday - Red

B - 35g porridge (B) with berries

L - 2 x wholemeal bread (B) with salad, boiled egg, light mayo (2) and chicken, 2 x babybel (A)

T - M&S braised beef with carrots (4), lots of vegetables.......the syns for the meal are from the SW site for what seems to be the next best, I will get the packet later and check it and update accordingly. Muller Fruit corner strawberry (5)

S - milk for porridge and tea (A), fruit salad

Total syns = 11

Best of luck dizzydawnie on starting again.
Im back to sw (((again))) but this time I am determined to get to target.

We will get there eventually...

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3

thank you sleepymum!! :)

Friday - Red

B - porridge (b) and berries

L - chicken salad with 1 tbsp light mayo (2)

T - M&S COU braised beef with carrots and onions (4) and a stack of veg

S - milk (A) for porridge and tea, ML corner fruit strawberry (5)

Syns for day = 11

Saturday - EE (would somebody please let me know if this is OK as I'm not sure I've got my head round it!!)

B - porridge (B) and berries

L - turkey stir fry with noodles, fruit salad and ML strawberry yog

T - chicken sandwich - 2 x 50/50 crustless (5) 1 tsbp light mayo (2) with cherry tomatoes, cucumber, banana

S - milk for porridge and tea (A), apple, pear,

total syns 7/15

Sunday - Red

B - porridge (B) with raspberries

L - turkey stir fry, no noodles, ML yog

T - chicken in mayo (2) on 2 x 50/50 crustless bread (5) with cucumber and cherry tomatoes, banana

S - milk (A) for porridge and tea, 2 x alpen lights (B) 2 x babybel (2)

Total syns 7/15

No time to post yesterday but stuck to plan with a BBQ, had a lovely steak, burger and salad.

Then spoilt it in the evening with wine, chocolate and tortilla! :argh:

So back and focussed today!

Tuesday - Red

B - bacon, egg and mushrooms

L - Tesco prawn in chilli and coriander (1) stir fry, ML, apple, pear

T - wholemeal bread (B) sandwich with ham, cucumber and 1tbsp light mayo (2), banana, alpen light x 2 (B)

S - Milk for tea (A), lots of NAS, 2 x babybel (A)

Total syns for day = 3

Just Subscibing

So I am back heavier than ever and very much aware that unless I do something now I will enter my middle age years facing ill health and a reduced quality of life.

Hi, I just popped in to encourage you and although it's hard to face I think this line is spot on. I'm now 50 and spending my 40's overweight certainly did this to me. Good luck.

Back