1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Extra Easy Walden farms products

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by cjhartley, 10 August 2014 Social URL.

1. cjhartley

cjhartley Member

Hi all, this is my first post so be gentle . Just wondering if any of you have tried Walden Farms products? They are calorie, fat & sugar free! Not sure if they'd be free on plan or if they taste ok? I'm at target & want to try bringing in some more flavour. Thanks in advance x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. lickthelid

lickthelid Lives here....

Hi :)

there was a post on these before. I'll try and find it for you.

4. lickthelid

lickthelid Lives here....

5. Google
    walden farms reviews

and see what other people think. A mixed bag, but nothing which would persuade me to buy any of their products.

One review, on a website called weightymatters, made me laugh out loud!

6. cjhartley

cjhartley Member

Thanks ladies, I'd say I might be safer avoiding it altogether!

7. I don't think their products will do any harm, although some of them seem quite high in salt, but SW is about enjoying your food and I can't honestly see any enjoyment in them.

8. Shelbyleanne_x

Shelbyleanne_x New Member

Hi I have just come across this thread & I have tried some of the walden farms products and was really impressed with the pancake syrup. Tastes exactly like maple syrup! Would not recommend the chocolate one to anyone though. I don't even know what that tastes like!