Wales Daily Diary...

I want to watch that film, not go to work in the wind and rain.
32 year old tantrum coming on.......................waaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!

Poor Sleepy! Thinking of you, and as Katy says hope you are tucked up nice and warm in bed now, catching up on some sleep.

Morning my fairy friends. 12.10 this morning, but am thinking I need new scales as they showed 12.9, 12.10 & 12.11 - so I went down the middle!

Yesterday was ok, enjoyed supper which was pasta and meatballs, which I ate in a cereal bowl and had about a 1/3 size of OHs portion, which before I would've matched (or beaten) and no seconds. There was a little garlic bread too but just enough and I enjoyed it. Few glasses of wine and some dairy milk, but feel ok as it is in the allowed time and I didn't go OTT. I also stopped drinking wine, when usually I would drain all bottles. So ate what I call treat food, but not to the end of the end, if you know what I mean.

Early breakfast today of weetabix, and OH and I will have brunch before he goes to work, but he is not back until 8pm so I will probably have some soup for my supper.

Did most of my jobs yesterday, but have still bits to load onto ebay today. Plus, want to get out for a walk before the weather turns, plus want to take a look at a yoga dvd I have, and as we cleared out the little bedroom last weekend to make space for me I need to use it.

Plus of course ironing in prep for the week, oh joyful Sunday. Hope everyone has a great day x

Well done Wales, balance here and that is what it is all about. xx

I think some new scales definitely in order Wales! If we are all working so hard, its only fair to see the true reading of our efforts.
Had a great sleep, thank you all :) xx

Few poor choices over the weekend, particularly yesterday evening but am facing the start of this week with a clear outlook.

Today - 12.10
Break - porridge with half milk half water, cinnamon
Lunch - home made soup
Snacks - 2 med apples
Water - 3 x 750ml plus 3 peppermint teas
Dinner - will be more soup plus some protein as not really had much today.

Am using WLR and have 857 cals left to take me to the amount I have set for work days of 1450. I think I can manage on net 1450 per day for 5 days a week.

Am pleased with water consumption so far today. It is freezing today so am going off to get PJs and dressing gown on and wrap up warm for the evening!

Sounds good so far!! I like the cinnamon in porridge idea, I'll do the same tomorrow. Freezing here, drawn all the curtains and lit the fires but the wind is finding all the gaps there are and some; brrrr, who'd live in a draughty old farmhouse in the winter!
It's a north east wind I think, the only kind that can reach us, we are sheltered by the hill to the west and usually have a warm little microclimate - not for the last few days though. :gen125:

I think if you put one of those heat leaking cameras on our house it would be horrendous - need to start making some draft excluders me thinks! Keep warm Bess...

Yesterday was 100%, 12 cals under 1450 - yay

Scales are up to 12.11, but I am going to give this revised eating to set calories time to work. I feel better today, not bloated and sluggish and it feels good to have stuck to a plan.

Break - porridge with cinamon and half brown sugar & tea
Lunch - homemade soup
Snack - Apple
Dinner - fish & veggies
Supper - Weetabix

Have a good day x

Sounds good... am wondering if weetabix would work as a supper for me too, filling but not too sweet? Thanks... have a great day Wales.

xxx

Gonna make homemade soup for my lunch/tea too. Feel like I have blown my 1200 Cal budget by having two slices of toast and a poached egg for breakfast. Its only because I have been having porridge every morning so far. How strange my mind works that I feel almost guilty for having something different. Thats why im loving DT as i can reassure myself that the calorie level for the day is ok.
Lol, sound like im in a slightly odd mood today! Hope you have a good one! x

Slightly odd moods accepted as normal round here!

I took my purse with me to the canteen when I went to heat up my soup. Thought about getting some protein and thought about getting some tuna Mayo but can't add the Mayo up, and then thought about getting some crisps but already have crisp breads, so walked away with nothing except my own soup, yippeeeeeeeeee

Just need to avoid the biscuits and sweet tin this aft.

Think I am on my second 750ml bottle of water, am sure I am. So far so good, just need to focus for the rest of the aft. Need something easy but time consuming as a task at work this aft, but more like hard but boring!!!!!

Roll on home time x

Also meant to say, katy I had 2 weetabix plus 20g red berry special k as a pudding after tea and it was sweet and filling so think I am going to continue as it was more substantial than a yoghurt!

I think if you put one of those heat leaking cameras on our house it would be horrendous - need to start making some draft excluders me thinks! Keep warm Bess...

Yesterday was 100%, 12 cals under 1450 - yay

Scales are up to 12.11, but I am going to give this revised eating to set calories time to work. I feel better today, not bloated and sluggish and it feels good to have stuck to a plan.

Break - porridge with cinamon and half brown sugar & tea
Lunch - homemade soup
Snack - Apple
Dinner - fish & veggies
Supper - Weetabix

Have a good day x

Oh well done Wales!! Clever you! xx

Feel like I have blown my 1200 Cal budget by having two slices of toast and a poached egg for breakfast. x

Why Sleepy? Did it add up to a lot of cals? Much more than the porridge? x

Well done Wales, not sure I'd have had the same willpower. You sound very focused at the moment.
Perhaps Weetabix would work for me. I find I'm starving in the morning and nothing seems to fill me.

Hi Liz, good to see you - just been catching up on your thread. Hope all goes well at the dentist for you!

Yesterday I was 19 cals under, even with a sneaky quality street (just one!) I think I managed at least 3lts water yesterday and was certainly visiting the loo more than recently. We were invited out to a carvery last night and as tempting as it was we resisted, I think we will go Sat night when I am on my free eating period so I can enjoy without worry.

Morning weight 12.11 - no movement but am not going to worry and move off plan, going to give it until the end of the week and see how I get on.

Break - porridge, cinamon & half tsp brown sugar
Snack - apple
Lunch - homemade soup & crisp breads
Dinner - fish & veg (it yum last night and only 250cals!)
Supper - weetabix

Quietish day at work so hope I get through it unscathed. I ahve quite a bit of stuff on ebay at the moment so keep checking on the progress of that, but need to get focussed on work stuff to pass the time. We are having a chocolate raffle at work on Friday for Children in Need and people are dropping off boxes and packets of chocs to raffle at my desk - cheers!!

Hope everyone has a great day, will try and catch up on diaries at lunch time x

Morning Wales, apologies for not visiting your diary earlier!
You sound like all is going well with your plan, and the carvery sounds lovely! Good luck for ignoring the choc boxes, Be strong!

Have a great day
xx

Food looks great... you've got great control at the moment, well done... hang on and you'll get results, you can't not do.

xxx

Duh, like 610 cals over, like what the ****

I had some belgian chocs at work that were huge in cals, then a 2 finger kit kat, then 300 odd on a supper I didn't need and I picked when making dinner - think I captured everything and added it in which is why it is so much over. Lesson learnt (again) just needs to stick in my memory.

On a good note had 3 litres plus of water and peppermint tea.

610 over is about 100 over my daily maintaining level, so I need to adjust accordingly tomorrow.

TOTM is almost here so fingers crossed this hunger is temporary and hormonal, but I will make some changes, perhaps to how I eat this weekend and definitely up the exercise.

Sheeesh, it's tough!

This morning 12.10, so ok with that.
100% day today, porridge, soup and then fish & veg with nothing naughty in between.
Acu this evening and think TOTM is starting today which should help.

Hope everyone keeps dry and warm and not under water x

Hope your day is a good one... hormones have a lot to answer for, I think! Just starting to settle again after my mad pre-menstrual week... you'll be OK Wales. Belgian chocs... work of the devil!

xxx

Wow Wales, not had chance to catch up recently, but just reading and you are doing so well. Very determined and focused indeed!! Heck, one day of being over cals is a drop in the ocean compared to all your good days recently. xx

Back