Wales - Life in 2011

That weigh in is going to be good, I know it! You're doing great and well done avoiding the pub and giving the cake a swerve... brilliant. Funny how the head-hunger comes and goes. I have had a few good days, but just stopped and looked at the quorn, tomato & carrot mix left in the wok while others eating spag-veg-bol... I looked at it for a whole minute and moved it about with the wooden spoon and considered eating some. Didn't though. Phew.

xxx

Will be excited to hear the results hun! Great job of keeping yourself out of temptations way with the pub and the cake...well done for being strong! you know it'll be worth it.
xx

You`re doing brilliantly, well done!! Looking forward to hearing how much weight you HAVE lost ;) x

Morning hun,

Have a fab day today, good luck with WI tonight!

xx

Good luck with the weigh in chica... your dog-treks are still inspiring me, off down to the village in a minute... just waiting for it to be light! Hope your week is going well, take care!

xxx

Thanks all. 12lbs which is great, as was worried it wasn't going to be a big start. OH lost 13lbs so he is well chuffed he has beaten me! Just had a bar and a coffee, yummy bar and so good to chew something.

Have been hungry again today, but managed through and still have a shake to go.

Hope y'all had a good day and thanks for all your good wishes xxx

Wow!! Go you and Mr Wales ! Fantastic - there's motivation!!

Amazing dog you've got there - one that can type! Mine can't. She can carry an egg though and not drop/eat it! xx

12lbs... woo hooo!!! That's amazing! Well done, great motivation to keep on going... and well done managing the shakes today as well... real determination. (I was hungry too and had 4 packs... oops!) So Ruby can type, huh... can she use a hoover too? If so, please send her over....

xxx

She loves the Hoover, well liked being hoovered with our old one not so keen on the dyson, a little too strong for her! And she might type but her grammar ain't so good!

Had my last shake and am now in bed for an earlyish night.

Meant to say on my prev post that I also measured a 7.5" loss overall which is fab.

Slinky city here we come ;)

Night all and here's to a great day tomorrow for us all xxx

Well done Wales on your weight loss, very inspiring, maybe it will just inspire me to stick to SS this time myself, would love to lose that kind of weight....

Well done Wales on your weight loss, very inspiring, maybe it will just inspire me to stick to SS this time myself, would love to lose that kind of weight....

You know it works Linda, as your photos show. But it is just so hard sometimes to get in the groove. Think this restart has taken about 8 months, and 4 attempts to really be solid and for me to be focussed. Big hugs.

Another ok day today. I took delivery of bars yesterday which is my weakness, so I had one last night, one at work today (eaten by 9.30) and then have just had one with a coffee as my third meal as I (told myself) didn't fancy another shake. I know I need to be careful, but I will pass on having one tomorrow. But I can gorge on these if I am not careful, just like it were real food and I am not happy until they have all gone.

Just watched Elizabeth Golden Age - another fabulous film for me. The costumes and the lighting and the sublime Cate Blanchett and the phwoar Clive Owen. Perfect Friday night film.

Hope everyone has a great weekend...

You know it works Linda, as your photos show. But it is just so hard sometimes to get in the groove. Think this restart has taken about 8 months, and 4 attempts to really be solid and for me to be focussed. Big hugs.

Another ok day today. I took delivery of bars yesterday which is my weakness, so I had one last night, one at work today (eaten by 9.30) and then have just had one with a coffee as my third meal as I (told myself) didn't fancy another shake. I know I need to be careful, but I will pass on having one tomorrow. But I can gorge on these if I am not careful, just like it were real food and I am not happy until they have all gone.

Just watched Elizabeth Golden Age - another fabulous film for me. The costumes and the lighting and the sublime Cate Blanchett and the phwoar Clive Owen. Perfect Friday night film.

Hope everyone has a great weekend...

Mmmmm bars, they were my undoing two years ago and I am definitely not going anywhere near them this time around. They are just too scoffable and they gave me back my taste for chocolate........big time!! Fair play to anyone that can control it.

Have a good day today

Monring Hun, fab inch loss, that's great! yeah the bars are just too easy to eat sometimes, i have to be very careful with these as i have boxes n boxes of em here (obv) so have been having 1 a day but def feel better when i don't have them at all and stick with shakes n porridge. So happy for you that you are doing well hun!
Just sent back my lovefilms yesterday, we had inception & I love you Phillip morris, both excellent films, next one arriving is Girl with the Dragon tattoo, hope that comes today so me n hubs can curl n watch that later. Think i'll put Elizabeth on my list now too.
Have a lovely weekend
xx

Glad you liked Elizabeth, it's just awesome for the costumes and the filming and yes, the Clive Owen! I am planning to get bars on Friday when I see my CDC, I loved them but had to ration to one a day... at the moment I think it might help me to have three different kinds of 'food' to vary the day, a porridge, a shake and a bar... really looking forward to it. Having said that, I knew not to risk them to start with, I need to be in the zone before I can go anywhere near the things. Lelly, I could never have boxes of them in the house... noooo!!!

xxx

Boxes of bars in my house would have to be under lock and key. When I came off/ fell off CD last time I would binge on bars as soon as they were delivered, not good...

Am feeling really blue today, in a bad mood but also tearful, like PMT but that is nowhere near. I am waiting for the real ketosis kick I had last time where the house was spotless, I ironed everything in sight including all the bedding and fell tip top. Now I just feel tired out, have big bags under my eyes and feel like a grump :(

Anyhow, Day 13.
Choc shake and about a ltr of water down. Soup and a shake to space out throughout the rest of the day.

Off out shortly to collect a parcel from the sorting office, and don't know what it could be as not expecting anything to be delivered. In my dour mood all I can think is, "it better be worth the petrol..."

Day 13 is great and what a wonderful set of losses....weight and inches.
Hope you feel better throughout the day honey and Keto kicks in soon for you x

Hope the blues lift soon Wales... remember CD can mess with your cycle so you never know, it could be PMT. Hope your parcel is something lovely!

xxx

Back