Wales - Life in 2011

good luck for tonight's weigh in Wales!

xxx

Quick post this evening. Weigh in was 3lbs. Which means 15lbs in 17 days. I can't help measuring against the rate at which I lost last time but I started nearly 4st lighter this time so in percentage terms the loss is great. I know I have been 100% this week, I know that this diet when left to do its thing works. That being said I am having a small detour off SS on Sat night as I am at a housewarming with some old friends I haven't seen for a while. So will take some salad and protein with me to mix in with the party food. And then back onto SS on Sunday. I know I have a girls lunch in Feb which a. I want to look my best for and b. will be going out of ketosis to have a few wines with lunch. I am not a lush. I do NOT need to drink on Saturday :rolleyes:

Hope everyone is well and will catch up with diaries tomorrow evening. Yay it will soon be Friday xxx

Happy Friday Wales... and well done on the 3lb loss! 15lb in 17 days is pretty awesome, no way it's not. You're doing brilliantly hun, and here comes the weekend! (Well, nearly!)

xxx

Yay 3 lbs is great hun! and 15lbs done and dusted already, you are doing brilliantly .
Have a Fab Friday and great weekend
xxx

Fab loss Wales. You must be chuffed to mint-balls !!

I think you are crackers CL :D you remind me of a friend of mine who says phrases like that.

Another busy day at work today, stomach was growling today at work so rushed a bar when I got home before taking the dog for a walk. Spacing out the time this evening before my last shake. Scales were also down a couple of lbs this morning which is typical the morning after weigh in.

Bought a bag of salad and some sliced chicken to take with me tomorrow so I can feel safe and eat if I want to.

Got a huge pile of clothes down to photograph and get up on Ebay, need to dye my hair as am having it cut tomorrow plus wrap some presents to take with me. Guess I had better crack on then and get orf the laptop!

Hope everyone has a great weekend x

I think you are crackers CL :D you remind me of a friend of mine who says phrases like that.

Another busy day at work today, stomach was growling today at work so rushed a bar when I got home before taking the dog for a walk. Spacing out the time this evening before my last shake. Scales were also down a couple of lbs this morning which is typical the morning after weigh in.

Bought a bag of salad and some sliced chicken to take with me tomorrow so I can feel safe and eat if I want to.

Got a huge pile of clothes down to photograph and get up on Ebay, need to dye my hair as am having it cut tomorrow plus wrap some presents to take with me. Guess I had better crack on then and get orf the laptop!

Hope everyone has a great weekend x
Crackers Wales??????? Are we allowed to mention food on here? :D :D

Well done on the 2lbs gone. I'm having my hair done tomorrow so hope you have a good coiffing session. I'm looking forward to the conditioner being massaged in, well worth the 35 quid just for that!!

x

I am not a lush. I do NOT need to drink on Saturday :rolleyes:

Yeah yeah keep saying that and we might even believe you :D

You are doing brilliantly! I can't even imagine losing 15lbs that quickly! I've lost 2lbs in 2 weeks. Still I'm happy with that as I'm eating more or less normally so can't expect big losses.

It's so great to see everyone on here again - long may it last!

15lbs in 17days!! :eek: Just remind me Wales, why did I say I can't do CD again?

You are doing so well!! And planning and being......just fantastic! Well done, you are great! xx Hope you are having a lovely time at all your house warming! xxx

Hey Wales,
Hope you had a fab weekend!
Here's to another great week!
xx

Great weekend, which has left me shattered, I am getting old man!

Lovely housewarming in the most beautiful barn conversion that my friends have bought on the east coast just outside Whitby. I planned a night off CD, and as usual with me there are no half measures. Lots of bottles of different kinds of sparkling, whilst sat at the buffet table. Hey ho. At work today it was like getting the morning after the night before drinking horrors, but this time it was "oh no, I had forgotten about the Celebrations" "oh crap, and the mini muffins".

But it was a really great evening with friends I haven't seen in ages. Sunday morning was straight back on CD, trying to flush out the system with gallons of water. WI is on Wednesday so would be happy with a STS to be honest.

When I go to London in a couple of weeks I am seriously considering taking the Monday off work as I could've slept for England today!

Off to catch up on diaries, hope everyone is doing well x

So glad you had a great time lovely Wales, It'll all come off quickly, you'll be fine again. xx

Hey Wales..
Just wanted to pop by to say hello havent been back on here long and trying to catch up with everyone diaries...........
Wow 15lbs in 17 days is fab.. Go girl.. your doing so well.
Good to see all the 2009ers back.......
We can get these pounds off!!!! xxxx

15lbs off is awesome Wales, and glad you had a fab weekend too! Sending Happy Tuesday wishes...

xxx

Back